Post-Game Talk: Streak over Jets lose 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Why in the Flying F*** is Stanly out there on the PK?

He screens the goalie and cant move right.. or left...

1702447596145.jpeg

1702447623877.jpeg

1702448098798.jpeg

Last edited:

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I shake my fist at ye hockey gods!

Both fists!

1 goal ain't going to cut it most nights, Jets need to figure where their goals are going to come from. PP a let down again tonight. 11-7 screws up the forward lines and d pairings
Admittedly wasn’t a fan of the 11-7

A lack of chemistry

Still, a lot to like about the Jets game tonight - lack of goals and special teams aside

DrChar

Jul 13, 2023
Pathetic power play. Even with Connor this team just lives on the perimeter with zero creativity. Our PK gets destroyed by teams that tip pucks and have movement in front of the net and we’ve always just had a starfish power play. We just aren’t scoring from the wings and they need to accept that and change

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I don't understand why their power play is so anemic. They just stay on the perimeter and pass the puck around. At least they woke up after the 13 minute mark of the first period, but my f***ing god. They should have done a lot more to generate offense. I wish Bowness would get away from the 11/7 scheme. Maybe now that they've lost a game they can take Stanley out. Bowness really is Diet Barry Trotz.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Pathetic power play. Even with Connor this team just lives on the perimeter with zero creativity. Our PK gets destroyed by teams that tip pucks and have movement in front of the net and we’ve always just had a starfish power play. We just aren’t scoring from the wings and they need to accept that and change
I hear Laine is available. 🤔😆

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Stanley costs us a goal against at a critical time but the PP has to be better.
It confounds me that we have a shitty PP with so much talent on it...all effing year!

Trade Stanley for whatever you can get for him and if nobody wants him, send him down and bring up Capo. I've seen enough of that liability.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Yeah. Why’d we do 11-7? Was someone not feeling 100%? Can we just pull that guy out of the lineup and put the next man in?

Like, I don’t even care that Stanley’s in. Not having 4 lines to roll is unhelpful.

The Jets don't have another forward on the road trip and with Connor out they go 11-7.

Nevermind this is wrong. Though AJF isn't the difference tonight.

Reactions: roccerfeller

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Our 7th d man costs us the game in the end.
Played well but couldn't score, likely gonna be a theme here, need to call up a kid from the Moose, Chibrikov would be my choice, he's a lw. Top 6 talent.

Stanley can go to Philly for Gritty

Reactions: GNP

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Stanley costs us a goal against at a critical time but the PP has to be better.
It confounds me that we have a shitty PP with so much talent on it...all effing year!

Trade Stanley for whatever you can get for him and if nobody wants him, send him down and bring up Capo. I've seen enough of that liability.

Chevy is Gretchen from Mean Girls intent to make Stanley happen.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
“Useless” Ehlers showed up tonight… so frustrating. Couldn’t hit the net to save his life, couldn’t make a pass, couldn’t make a decision.

… if only we had a guy with a scoring touch in a game like this.

Reactions: hn777 and sipowicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln