Not open for further replies.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
3-F494-D23-A738-403-F-BCB3-FF34-F0-DB0220.jpg

Here we go

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
There it is. They’re considered the lower series of the two. They got two Sunday games whether it’s Caps or Canes. So they didn’t get the Saturday evening post derby game. Pretty surprised they viewed Jackets/Boston as higher rated

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
There it is. They’re considered the lower series of the two. They got two Sunday games whether it’s Caps or Canes. So they didn’t get the Saturday evening post derby game. Pretty surprised they viewed Jackets/Boston as higher rated

Boston may be a big market and Columbus is a good story. To be fair though you never know what's going on with arena availability.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Boston may be a big market and Columbus is a good story. To be fair though you never know what's going on with arena availability.

I don’t think that’s what it is based on what I saw on all the eastern arenas being available. you can see they leave two day gaps in both series to decide who plays the weekend days. Both the Sunday games will be 3pm in all likelihood though they may throw St. Louis and Dallas into the afternoon slot on the second Sunday 5/5. 4/28 though will almost without a doubt be 3pm whether it’s Carolina or Caps

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I don’t think that’s what it is based on what I saw on all the eastern arenas being available. you can see they leave two day gaps in both series to decide who plays the weekend days. Both the Sunday games will be 3pm in all likelihood though they may throw St. Louis and Dallas into the afternoon slot on the second Sunday 5/5. 4/28 though will almost without a doubt be 3pm whether it’s Carolina or Caps

I would never doubt us getting slighted was just playing devils advocate

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL I didn't even notice that. What the hell could be the reasoning.

Barclays is probably booked or at least may be booked with something that can’t be moved on 5/9 is my guess. League would probably let us play game 7 on 5/10 if that is the case. They were very against back to backs this year in the playoffs. Particularly between travel

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Hopefully there is not a game on Sunday to be honest unless it is later. This is my girlfriends first Islander playoff run and she still thinks I am joking about not going to her brother's 22nd birthday party if the Islanders are playing.

Although I suppose it is a win-win. I would have to go to a winery so I'll just sit down and watch the game there. Maybe I should go to appease everyone.

Luckily you will all be updated on my decision.

Remember the days when you couldn't just DVR or stream the game later? If you missed the broadcast you had to make sure you didn't miss the replay and the replay always cut out a chunk of the game.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
Weird that we were almost the first through the first round (roughly half-hour after CBJ), but will be the last to learn whom we play next. At least CBJ knew all along that they were starting on the road.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Still can't make travel arrangements or hotel reservations yet. Ugh.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
NEED a Sunday matinee. One of the most anticipated TV episodes of all time on Sunday night.
I'm looking for a Sunday 4pm start. I've got a Little League game at noon and tix to see Trey at Brooklyn Bowl at 8pm.

Gonna need to make some calls to get this all straightened out. Be right back.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I'm looking for a Sunday 4pm start. I've got a Little League game at noon and tix to see Trey at Brooklyn Bowl at 8pm.

Gonna need to make some calls to get this all straightened out. Be right back.
Make sure it’s at least 3pm or later.

Thankee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad