Speculation: Start of 2nd round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
So if a Canes-Isles series goes all the way, game 7 could be on a back-to-back? That's nonsensical scheduling...

Edit- And it better not be because of a conflict with the New York Liberty playing the China Women's National team on 5/9 in the Barc

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I'm looking for a Sunday 4pm start. I've got a Little League game at noon and tix to see Trey at Brooklyn Bowl at 8pm.

Gonna need to make some calls to get this all straightened out. Be right back.

They are 100% playing at 3 on Sunday. They can’t be the evening game because the evening game is Colorado at San Jose. They won’t make San Jose play a noon local game in round 2 when they have two east coast teams playing

crasherino

May 9, 2013
They are 100% playing at 3 on Sunday. They can’t be the evening game because the evening game is Colorado at San Jose. They won’t make San Jose play a noon local game in round 2 when they have two east coast teams playing
3pm will be a wee bit tight. Can you move to 3:30? That would be great.

Thanks brother.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Tweet at Brett Yormark. I heard he’s accommodating.

Nothing to do with Yormark. We were forced to start Friday. NHL wasn’t gonna stagger the series out to Saturday. The league could have given us the ensuing Saturday game though but chose not to and put the other series after the Derby which is big time slot for NBC. I can guarantee you that was all them and not anything with Barclays

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Nothing to do with Yormark. We were forced to start Friday. NHL wasn’t gonna stagger the series out to Saturday. The league could have given us the ensuing Saturday game though but chose not to and put the other series after the Derby which is big time slot for NBC. I can guarantee you that was all them and not anything with Barclays
Sarcasm

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
There it is...back to back for games 6 and 7...if needed that is a massive advantage for the Isles

Reactions: PWJunior

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
There it is...back to back for games 6 and 7...if needed that is a massive advantage for the Isles

We have a lot of advantages to start the series, but the boys need to bring it. With Trotz at the helm, they will be ready.

Same formula for this team, score early and then clamp it down and capitalize on mistakes. Feed off the home crowd to start the series.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Also do not love the Canes getting two days after game 2...hopefully its 2-0 by then

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Whelp... at a wedding... on a cruise... in international waters... right smack dab during game 1. f*** me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad