GDT: STARS @ MTL | He was really Patioready | Mar. 13, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Little did we fully appreciate it at the time, but when Max Patioready exited the grand stage and ended his season early, he got to hoist the one component of his patio readiness that he truly valued ...

26a242.jpg

What could possibly be a better complement to the the type of floating he likes to do in the perimeter of his pool ...

DSLl0YgV4AA-N_y.jpg

And then go back to his patio and have it made in the shade, proud of his accomplishments and his oversized head ...

269ywn.jpg

Once he got to hoist his patio umbrella, it was only a logical step forward to publish a book about his passion for patio decor ...

26a0ey.jpg

In the grand scheme, none of his off-ice accomplishments made up for the fact that it was his toughest season as a Hab captain. His captaincy had been once gain disputed, but this time there were persistent rumors that he would be shipped out so that they could relinquish the "C" and award it to someone more worthy ...

21trgh.jpg

It got so bad that his jerseys went on liquidation ...

24lna6.jpg

However, none of this matters anymore. Warm weather is soon upon us and there are plenty great patio days to be had!

26a0kg.gif

Lineups (projected)

Habs
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Scherbak - Carr - Gallagher
Byron - de la Rose - A. Shaw
Deslauriers - Froese - L. Shaw

Reilly - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Benn - Lernout

Niemi
Lindgren

Stars
Janmark - Seguin - Radulov
Benn - Faksa - Pitlick
Roussel - Spezza - Ritchie
Elie - Dickinson - Shore

Lindell - Klingberg
Hamhuis - Pateryn
Methot - Johns

Lehtonen
MacKenna

26a0xp.jpg

Last edited:

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Little did we fully appreciate it at the time, but when Max Patioready exited the grand stage and ended his season early, he got to hoist the one component of his patio readiness that he truly valued ...

269y8s.jpg

What could possibly be a better complement to the the type of floating he likes to do in the perimeter of his pool ...

DSLl0YgV4AA-N_y.jpg

And then go back to his patio and have it made in the shade, proud of his accomplishments and his oversized head ...

269ywn.jpg

Once he got to hoist his patio umbrella, it was only a logical step forward to publish a book about his passion for patio decor ...

26a0ey.jpg

In the grand scheme, none of his off-ice accomplishments made up for the fact that it was his toughest season as a Hab captain. His captaincy had been once gain disputed, but this time there were persistent rumors that he would be shipped out so that they could relinquish the "C" and award it to someone more worthy ...

21trgh.jpg

It got so bad that his jerseys went on liquidation ...

24lna6.jpg

However, none of this matters anymore. Warm weather is soon upon us and there are plenty great patio days to be had!

26a0kg.gif

Lineups (projected)

Habs
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Scherbak - Carr - Gallagher
Byron - de la Rose - A. Shaw
Deslauriers - Froese - L. Shaw

Reilly - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Benn - Lernout

Niemi
Lindgren
Stars
Janmark - Seguin - Radulov
Benn - Faksa - Pitlick
Roussel - Spezza - Ritchie
Elie - Dickinson - Shore

Lindell - Klingberg
Hamhuis - Pateryn
Methot - Johns

Lehtonen
MacKenna

26a0xp.jpg
Wow, you’re up and at it quite early!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Wow, you’re up and at it quite early!!

I've been working at it for the past couple of hours. The umbrella and the book are my first real attempts at a shoop. Thought I'd try a different theme, with Groove posting the GDT against Pittsburgh.

Hey, what are you doing up so early?

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Hopefully they sit jordie.
Wtf was that display of veteran defence yesterday Jesus Christ

Edit: Do we even have enough bodies for benn to sit ? Lool

Reactions: Runner77

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I've been working at it for the past couple of hours. The umbrella and the book are my first real attempts at a shoop. Thought I'd try a different theme, with Groove posting the GDT against Pittsburgh.

Hey, what are you doing up so early?
Maple syrup time, tapped 200 trees, gotta go collect now.....hours of boiling ahead of me....ughhhhhh lol

Good job as always!!!!!

Love the “X” on Pacioretty’s C :laugh:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
What’s with the Patioready??....there’s gotta be something I’m missing here. I mean I get the Casperetty or my own invention “Pacihoudini”......but Patioready? Lol

Just a meme in regards to summer approaching and pulling out the patio chairs and kicking back for summer break. Basically poking fun at the lack of Habs playoff success and the ongoing joke of Max's leadership and playoff warrior history. So, when it comes to playoff hockey, sure, call him Casperetty or Pacihoudini as you put it, but once playoffs are done, nobody busts out summer parties like Patioready.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Just a meme in regards to summer approaching and pulling out the patio chairs and kicking back for summer break. Basically poking fun at the lack of Habs playoff success and the ongoing joke of Max's leadership and playoff warrior history. So, when it comes to playoff hockey, sure, call him Casperetty or Pacihoudini as you put it, but once playoffs are done, nobody busts out summer parties like Patioready.

:laugh:

Got it, that’s actually very creative!!

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Why can't the season just end already?

In 2015-2016, we had obviously the great October and a good November until the wheels came off in December. While it sucked, at least there was some highlights that year. This year sucked right at training camp so yeah, it's been a long one.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I'm going to be sad watching Radulov on the other side. You know he's going to be stoked to kick our ass too for letting him walk.

This should be fun.....

Reactions: Runner77

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Hopefully they sit jordie.
Wtf was that display of veteran defence yesterday Jesus Christ

Edit: Do we even have enough bodies for benn to sit ? Lool

why on earth would you want to sit one of the best tankers for this team?

Let this dude play the rest of the games , top line minutes and esp on the PK. As we saw last night, he is amazing for the tank.

Jordie Benn is the fuel and LOLZNER Oil to lube all the gears to power the all mighty Dahlin Tank!! With an adequate supply of fuel and oil, the tank will continue to roll on!!!!

Blow habs blow

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
why on earth would you want to sit one of the best tankers for this team?

Let this dude play the rest of the games , top line minutes and esp on the PK. As we saw last night, he is amazing for the tank.

Jordie Benn is the fuel and LOLZNER Oil to lube all the gears to power the all mighty Dahlin Tank!! With an adequate supply of fuel and oil, the tank will continue to roll on!!!!

Blow habs blow

Meh a top 3 pick means absolutely nothing to me with management in place. This org dosent deserve dahlin and will find a way to piss away any top 3 pick we might aquire. Instead of having incompetant loser management we can have incompetant loser management with a star player I guess youhoo!!

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Maple syrup time, tapped 200 trees, gotta go collect now.....hours of boiling ahead of me....ughhhhhh lol

Good job as always!!!!!

There goes your theme @Runner77, Jaffy's maple syrup vs Maple Leafs on Saturday

Edit. You can even add the whole dysfunctional family dinner at la Cabane. Instead you put in Drouin who's pouting, Pacioretty who's always absent, Price that needs a tan because he was shut in the whole winter and it's actually the first time that he comes out, Galchenyuk who can't sit at the center and needs to be on the sides, etc.

Last edited:

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Meh a top 3 pick means absolutely nothing to me with management in place. This org dosent deserve dahlin and will find a way to piss away any top 3 pick we might aquire. Instead of having incompetant loser management we can have incompetant loser management with a star player I guess youhoo!!

You are totally right..... I mean us getting Dahlin would be like the best thing for old Bergy because he/french media could spin that it was a total win to tank and would probably get old purple pants another 2-3 years to continue to royally f**k the team.

I want Dahlin, but I want him without Marc/ S.L tandum.
I don't think we will get the best of both worlds on this one.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017

I think you're going a little far

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

Good job as always!!!!!

That's awesome. Out west maples are harder to come by, so we tapped birch trees. We didn't make syrup out of it, though, we just drank the sap. Maple sugar content is about 4 times higher IIRC, so Birch syrup is a good deal more expensive to make.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I think you're going a little far

How so?

Acquiring dahlin or another top 3 pick just enables marc to continue dwindling in mediocrity selling false rebuild hope for a couple more years. Il gladly miss out on a top 3 pick to get these guys out of town so we can actually construct a respectable hockey club instead of this mediocrity on ice we have been force fed.

Guy trades subban for weber and serg for drouin lmao and I'm taking it too far? Bergy took the destruction of my hometown hockey team too far!! Deserves all the criticism he can get and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad