Speculation: Stammergeddon 3.0

What do you think Stamkos does next year?

• Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Ever noticed the occasional resemblance with Prince Bernhard Jr. of the Netherlands?
watdc2h.jpg
LOL Before I read the caption I thought this was Stammer on Halloween or something

Reactions: DownIsTheNewUp

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
What about potentially freeing up $7M+ in roster space and getting 5-10 years younger at one or two forward positions?
You can make as reasonable and sane an explanation as you want; there are those here who will forever support certain players regardless of what keeping them means to the short and long term future of the entire organization.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
You can make as reasonable and sane an explanation as you want; there are those here who will forever support certain players regardless of what keeping them means to the short and long term future of the entire organization.

I support Stamkos. I just don't support overpaying him.

Reactions: Crunchrulz

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Nevertheless, the New York Post's Larry Brooks wondered if Stamkos might be targeted by the Bruins as a playoff rental now that Winnipeg's Mark Scheifele is off the market. They started this season with Pavel Zacha and Charlie Coyle centering their top two lines.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The scary thing is we might actually wind up in a position to rent Stamkos out to someone else come March. Kind of makes me wonder if JBB wanted to keep that option open, thus not working toward a Stamkos extension in the off season.

Reactions: OffBy1

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
The scary thing is we might actually wind up in a position to rent Stamkos out to someone else come March. Kind of makes me wonder if JBB wanted to keep that option open, thus not working toward a Stamkos extension in the off season.
While it is still early in the season, your post may well be something we have to think about around first of the year.

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006
Just a friendly reminder to all his fans and haters, don't take it for granted!

However this stretch run and playoffs shakes out...appreciate every goal, assist, turnover, or gaffe our longtime Captain delivers from here on out. If these are the last days of Steven Stamkos' Lightning career please try to appreciate and enjoy every single moment for better or worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad