GDT: Spidey's On Fire! Panthers @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Figured I'd hit ya'lls GDT for a quicker response:

Is there a spot in the building with TVs that may show other games? Keep getting free tickets to Devils games through my girlfriend's work and I never turn down live hockey, but agreed to go to this one before I realized it was Flyers/Penguins night. Trying to watch a small slice of my terrible Flyers game tonight if possible.

Don't worry, you guys are 2-0 already this season with me in the building. Just trying to sneak off to see some Pennsylvania hate.

If they have this I haven't seen it. Maybe in the one of the expensive VIP lounges, but I haven't been to those.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Figured I'd hit ya'lls GDT for a quicker response:

Is there a spot in the building with TVs that may show other games? Keep getting free tickets to Devils games through my girlfriend's work and I never turn down live hockey, but agreed to go to this one before I realized it was Flyers/Penguins night. Trying to watch a small slice of my terrible Flyers game tonight if possible.

Don't worry, you guys are 2-0 already this season with me in the building. Just trying to sneak off to see some Pennsylvania hate.
Unfortunately not. The only place that has little TVs are the terrace tables in the goal bar.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm worried about tonights game, we havent had a clunker in a while and with an opponent like Florida who knows how pumped up we are to play them, we'll see.
This definitely has trap game written all over it.

It’s also been a while since we lost to a cream of the crap opponent and Florida is the biggest cream of the crap team in the entire league. We should have lost to them last time we played. It was one of the worst efforts of the year.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Isn't Randy Moller the radio guy who did those wacky pop culture references after every goal back in the day?
Yeah that was him. I don’t mind him so much, even though he had some corny calls as a radio guy.

He’s on TV for them now. He’s like the assistant color analyst or whatever they call it. He does what Salvador does for us, though he usually travels on the road and seems to have more input than Salvador does, or Johnny Mac and other teams second color analysts. He’s the only guy on the crew I care for.

Goldie needs to be brought down several pegs and Potvin needed to retire from commentating years ago. He always sounds drunk.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
This definitely has trap game written all over it.

It’s also been a while since we lost to a cream of the crap opponent and Florida is the biggest cream of the crap team in the entire league. We should have lost to them last time we played. It was one of the worst efforts of the year.
Well at least I'm not alone !
possible goalie getting pulled tonight and fans booing, I can feel it already !

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Panthers working out like women on Fox Sport Florida. Hey they have nice thighs at least.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Dammit I'm getting the Panthers feed

DAMMIT!

203j9s.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad