giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LET'S GO DEVILS!!

Spiderman-Thriller-66889.gif

giphy.gif

201whv.jpg

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hope I can make it through another game of Homer Simpson and Barney Gumble.

Hands down they're the worst announce crew in the league, since Steggy is no longer an active commentator.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We better win this game. This is one of those games you HAVE to win. Florida has been awful this year. I could make several cases that they're worse than Arizona. They had a PDO of close to 100, while they were still fourth or fifth worst record in the league. All the other teams below them, had like PDO's of 97 or 96 something. That's how you know when a team is really bad. Their shooting percentage has come down to below league average, but their goaltending is also coming close to hitting league average, thanks to Luongo. Reimer has been a human shooter tutor all season long.

Having to hear Barney complain about every penalty call or non-call against the Panthers is really hard to watch.

Our effort against them last time is usually not gonna be enough to win a game. All I remember is Cory making a bunch of saves, us barely shooting at Reimer, and the two bozo announcers irritating the hell out of me.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I would hate to have to sit through 2 and a half hours of Steve Goldstein..
It's the worst part of having to live in Florida, quite literally. I can't stand him at all. I enjoy that he's passionate, but he's too much of a homer and he calls some goals like they're cup clinchers. Now my buddy up in Jacksonville, he doesn't have to watch the Panthers broadcast when the Devils are playing them. For some reason, I do, even though they're not really my local team, the Lightning are and the Panthers are like 4 hours away.

Randy Moller is fine, I like him. I don't like the other two, and I really don't like Bill Lindsay, who used to do color commentary for them, during those years between when Denis Potvin left for a few years and worked for the Sens, before he came back to the Panthers. Lindsay always claimed we played the trap still, said Marty benefited from our system. I'll never forget when Marty lost the puck in the trapezoid during game 5 in Florida in 2012 (I was there) and then I saw the goal call. Goldie gave one of the creepiest goal calls I've ever heard, and then Bill Lindsay goes over the replay and says ''That is a playoff goal if I've ever saw one''. Getthef***outtahere with that garbage, that was the easiest goal the guy scored in his career. It was my friend who emailed me the video and I watched it. He said to me ''He thinks that's a playoff goal, because he hasn't a playoff goal in over 10 years, he forgot what a playoff goal looked like. How many playoff goals you think he's seen since 1996?''.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That first meme, the SON OF BITCH! one is very underrated. I'm laughing at that one, harder than anyone else probably is.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
7th game in 12 nights. They’ve really done well no matter what happens tonight but a win would mean they really crushed it.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
It's the worst part of having to live in Florida, quite literally. I can't stand him at all. I enjoy that he's passionate, but he's too much of a homer and he calls some goals like they're cup clinchers. Now my buddy up in Jacksonville, he doesn't have to watch the Panthers broadcast when the Devils are playing them. For some reason, I do, even though they're not really my local team, the Lightning are and the Panthers are like 4 hours away.

Randy Moller is fine, I like him. I don't like the other two, and I really don't like Bill Lindsay, who used to do color commentary for them, during those years between when Denis Potvin left for a few years and worked for the Sens, before he came back to the Panthers. Lindsay always claimed we played the trap still, said Marty benefited from our system. I'll never forget when Marty lost the puck in the trapezoid during game 5 in Florida in 2012 (I was there) and then I saw the goal call. Goldie gave one of the creepiest goal calls I've ever heard, and then Bill Lindsay goes over the replay and says ''That is a playoff goal if I've ever saw one''. Getthe****outtahere with that garbage, that was the easiest goal the guy scored in his career. It was my friend who emailed me the video and I watched it. He said to me ''He thinks that's a playoff goal, because he hasn't a playoff goal in over 10 years, he forgot what a playoff goal looked like. How many playoff goals you think he's seen since 1996?''.:laugh:
Is the PBP guy the same guy it’s been for like the last 7 years?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Hope I can make it through another game of Homer Simpson and Barney Gumble.

Hands down they're the worst announce crew in the league, since Steggy is no longer an active commentator.
Is this game broadcasted on FSN in Florida?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad