GDT: Spidey's On Fire! Panthers @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Missed the last game but I was glad to see yet another solid win. Let's get another one tonight and keep the ball rolling!

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
michael haley concerns me

if prout was just a bit better, i'd say put him in for enforcement purposes - we don't have palm's grit this game

bjugstad, ekblad, barkov, and mccoshin are pretty big boys too

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
First time since 2012 that I am actually anxious for each game. I forgot how much I love this feeling.
Yea, this is the first year in the last few where I am actually upset if I miss games. The game against Chicago, I told my wife, "let me see how the game starts," when she asked if we were going to watch our Sunday shows. She saw the score after the first and I said give it time.... That wouldn't have even crossed my mind last year. Obviously watched that entire game..

Reactions: liquid1988

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Yea, this is the first year in the last few where I am actually upset if I miss games. The game against Chicago, I told my wife, "let me see how the game starts," when she asked if we were going to watch our Sunday shows. She saw the score after the first and I said give it time.... That wouldn't have even crossed my mind last year. Obviously watched that entire game..
I think back to that game too for the same reason. They were down what, 4-1? I was about to turn it off but thought "hold on, this team is different". Great stuff.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW

soon-dog-in-the-back-seat.jpg

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Bringing a buddy from work with me for his first hockey game. Adding another fan to our fan base.

Hope the boys pull out a win tonight. In regulation

Reactions: Colin226

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad