GDT: Spidey's On Fire! Panthers @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They didn't deserve a point
We deserve to lose 4 points because of this game.

I was saying 3 early on, but blowing a lead twice after we tied it? Even worse.

Watch the Panthers go into MSG and get flushed down by the toilet tomorrow, especially with that waste of a pair of goalie pads in Reimer playing in net tomorrow night.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
These games are going to happen in an 82 game season. They'll egroup, recharge and come out flying next time.

This schedule sucks.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Inexcusable loss any way you look at it. But ultimately I'm most pissed off at schneider. Idc about the first two periods, he needs to hold down the fort instead of allowing florida to go back ahead twice. That's f***ing unacceptable for someone who is supposed to be an elite goalie. Absolute trash from him.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Hynes is a moron. Henrique, Greene, Zajac. That is a great ****ing use of personnel when looking to tie it up.

Instead of cursing and moaning at least acknowledge that it was Butcher and not Greene.

Your top players can't play the last three minutes of the game. Hischier and Bratt got their chance in the final minute and a half.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Inexcusable loss any way you look at it. But ultimately I'm most pissed off at schneider. Idc about the first two periods, he needs to hold down the fort instead of allowing florida to go back ahead twice. That's ****ing unacceptable for someone who is supposed to be an elite goalie. Absolute trash from him.

The only reason the Devils were in the game in the first place was Schneider.

It works both ways.

Reactions: AlexTheDevilsFan

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
****ing pathetic effort
Ya gotta love it.

How many more points you think this team will get this week?

Oh shit, they're playing the Sharks on Friday, so I'm assuming they might get a point or two then. I bet Reimer is blown all the way back Toronto tomorrow night. If he's lucky, with his sumo size jersey and parachute pants intact.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
I'm getting outta here before it gets ugly. But those type of efforts are gonna happen, but the goaltender needs to bail the team out and steal a win here and there. Once again schneider can't do that when crunch time comes in the third period. Unacceptable from him.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Inexcusable loss any way you look at it. But ultimately I'm most pissed off at schneider. Idc about the first two periods, he needs to hold down the fort instead of allowing florida to go back ahead twice. That's ****ing unacceptable for someone who is supposed to be an elite goalie. Absolute trash from him.

Hard to pin this on him.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Bad loss to a bad team. And when they finally show up to play, the captain was just flat out horrible tonight and goal tending that was there the majority of the game wasn't there and gave the lead right back to them.

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey

Is this a joke? The goals scored were a snipe from Trocheck and a deflection of Greene. Nothing he could do about the 2nd. He's the only reason this wasn't a blowout

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad