Social Media Septic Tank Thread

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I thought Jamey was 17/18 years old trying to break into the game. I didn't realise he's a middle aged bloke. Oh man....

Reactions: Rich Nixon

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

618f39c9-bb4e-41e6-8489-004aaee241c5_text.gif

I think the 100+ more shots Matthews took from higher danger areas in the same exact minutes/game might be a tiny factor!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Tortorella has a David Koresh following.

I think it’s more Heaven’s Gate, with sweater vests instead of track suits:

The central belief of the group was that followers could transform themselves into immortal extraterrestrial beings by rejecting their human nature, and they would ascend to heaven, referred to as the ‘Next Level’ or ‘The Evolutionary Level Above Human.’

That’s Tortorella’s Flyers career arc in a nutshell.

Just before the mass suicide, the group's website was updated with the message: "Hale–Bopp brings closure to Heaven's Gate ...our 22 years of classroom here on planet Earth is finally coming to conclusion – 'graduation' from the Human Evolutionary Level. We are happily prepared to leave 'this world' and go with Ti's crew."

We’re in year 22 of Tortorella’s head coaching career.

smokey

Oct 24, 2016
Helsinki
I think it’s more Heaven’s Gate, with sweater vests instead of track suits:

That’s Tortorella’s Flyers career arc in a nutshell.

We’re in year 22 of Tortorella’s head coaching career.
Needs a Hale-bopp to be heavens gate. I'd say he's more like Jim Jac.. i mean Jones. His followers also had to work their asses off while their leader was force feeding his own truth over the loudspeakers. In the end everyone drinks the cool aid and die.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Needs a Hale-bopp to be heavens gate. I'd say he's more like Jim Jac.. i mean Jones. His followers also had to work their asses off while their leader was force feeding his own truth over the loudspeakers. In the end everyone drinks the cool aid and die.
What if I told you that Fedotov meant "comet" in Russian?

• Haha
Reactions: smokey

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Eric thinks Danny Briere should have just told everyone the Flyers really, really wanted Drysdale and that 2nd and had to give up their second-best prospect (best in most organizations) to get him, without any other comment.
The Flyers would never do that because they were like a scorned lover. Character assassination is a core tenant of the organization thanks to Bob Clarke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad