Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Authentics have been trotting out the mythical rotten, spoiled, entitled core card for over a decade now, never mind the fact that the entirety of said core is long gone now with the exception of Coots.

I don't think anyone here would argue that the "core" as currently assembled is exactly stellar, but when the players are your scapegoat every time for so long, maybe it's time to take a long hard look at who is both assembling and leading said teams.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Tortorella looking into that mirror:

bXVn7gl6.gif

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So like half of all fast food restaurants aren't actually fast food restaurants. Just a rock solid, no holes thought process.

Basically any new fast food place that comes to Philadelphia now a days doesn’t count because it wasn’t there during Charlie’s childhood. :laugh:

I like Wendy’s better than Burger King & McDonald’s though which I kind of group together on a similar scale. Chick-Fil-A is on higher scale in terms of quality compared those three imo. But they’re all fast food.

Growing up in NE Philly like the only Chick-Fil-A in the general area for the longest time was the one by the Neshaminy Mall in the suburbs. It’s probably not until within the last decade or so they’ve been becoming more common in the city as well as just expanding in the suburbs. Five Guys is another one that’s sprouted up within that time frame as well.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad