Social Media Septic Tank Thread

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC

theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif

The only difference statistically between the Flyers and Senators is the PK. That’s it. Ottawa actually has a better 5v5 GF%.

You’re huffing New Era of Orange paint if you’re not taking the Senators talent. Oh, they don’t have a plan! The Flyers would never. :laugh:

Ottawa has no one that can compete with depth like Deslauriers, Atkinson, and Cates. Everyone knows you build a cup winning team from the 4th line out.

Check mate, tankers.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
These production takes are as lazy and cowardly as Torts. You don't punish a guy for not producing. What exactly is the lesson there? Score harder? I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to be told that he's not putting up points. If you think a guy needs a break to get his head right, or because he's hit a wall and needs a rest, you tell him.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
That dude is f***ing stupid

So is this guy
Weirdly, he's so close to the point.

Torts needs to be the bad guy. When there's no adversity, he's creating it himself. It's a perpetual state of the team effectively getting motivated to show him up. I guess that's why he doesn't last at teams, because they see through this shit eventually.

Reactions: BernieParent

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
I've been on the internet for all of five minutes and some of the Torts praise is insane. Flyers nation saying stuff like Torts master class about the game last night, who ever they are. It's insane. And I'd rather not quote all the other crap out there.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I've been on the internet for all of five minutes and some of the Torts praise is insane. Flyers nation saying stuff like Torts master class about the game last night, who ever they are. It's insane. And I'd rather not quote all the other crap out there.
They are insufferable. Being happy the team won and is in a playoff spot is fine, good even. But praising Torts as some master tactician? Give me a break.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
IMG_1210.jpeg

Spoiler alert: The reason they’re hesitant to play Adam Ginning is because Adam Ginning isn’t a good player. Occam’s Razor and all that. It’s not some mystery that needs Hercule Poirot to solve it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad