Speculation: Snow, Weight to Remain With the Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
If they were going to be canned, they wouldn’t be speaking with the media tomorrow. There’s obviously a chance their roles change, but that doesn’t mean jack shit to me.

This is the most corrupt organization in NHL history.

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
L&M are beyond jokes at this point if they keep Snow and Weight around in ANY capacity.

Bettman should be ashamed he let these 2 con artists buy the team. L&M must go!!

Let’s all hope L&M lose 10s of millions and sell the team. L&M are frauds( if Snow and Weight stay)

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Unbelievable, how you keep that cancer named Snow and his buddy anywhere near this organization is mind-boggling.

Obviously L&M are all about the real estate. Clearly our fan base deserves better-we backed the wrong horse when we chose a team to follow. At least I had the dynasty years, I feel for those who didn't even have that.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I was going to start another thread tomorrow after the presser “Confirmed with link: Ledecky & Malkin Are Frauds”.

Looks like we’ve already gotten started, so no need to do that anymore.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Unbelievable, how you keep that cancer named Snow and his buddy anywhere near this organization is mind-boggling.

Obviously L&M are all about the real estate. Clearly our fan base deserves better-we backed the wrong horse when we choose a team to follow. At least I had the dynasty years, I feel for those who didn't even have that.

I wonder if they cash out when Belmont is done.

What a f***ing bunch of corrupt pieces of shit.

thegoldenyear

RIP Mike Bossy
May 13, 2013
Toronto
Sometimes I fear the only thing that might clear house would be a mammoth sex scandal.

At this point I'm begging it's moves to, I dunno, team presidency and color commentary, respectively. (Sorry, Butch.)

Reactions: periferal

Columbia

Dec 23, 2017
These owners are a bunch of scam artists. If I could do so without getting in trouble, I'd spit in the f***ing face of Ledecky.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Sometimes I fear the only thing that might clear house would be a mammoth sex scandal.

At this point I'm begging it's moves to, I dunno, team presidency and color commentary, respectively. (Sorry, Butch.)

Sex Scandal... didn't Cappy have pictures of Snow with a giraffe and he lasted how many years?

Snow could defecate on Ledecky & Malkin and 20 minutes later he can give Brandon Davidson a 9 year deal

Reactions: thegoldenyear

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I wonder if they cash out when Belmont is done.

What a ****ing bunch of corrupt pieces of ****.

Ledecky's history as an owner seems to be all about buying and selling. He part owned the Caps for only 3 seasons, then sold his shares to Leonsis. He then went on to try and buy some baseball or basketball teams. Based on his history, he doesn't appear to be someone who is in it for the long haul or to build a successful franchise, but to maximize his capital investment.

Maybe he'll surprise and clean house tomorrow. But if you look at his past, he doesn't seem the type who wants to hang on to a franchise to build a winner on the ice.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Sex Scandal... didn't Cappy have pictures of Snow with a giraffe and he lasted how many years?

Snow could defecate on Ledecky & Malkin and 20 minutes later he can give Brandon Davidson a 9 year deal

The only part of your post that made me cringe was the Davidson 9 year deal part . The rest is just Welcome to Islanderland

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Ledecky's history as an owner seems to be all about buying and selling. He part owned the Caps for only 3 seasons, then sold his shares to Leonsis. He then went on to try and buy some baseball or basketball teams. Based on his history, he doesn't appear to be someone who is in it for the long haul or to build a successful franchise, but to maximize his capital investment.

Maybe he'll surprise and clean house tomorrow. But if you look at his past, he doesn't seem the type who wants to hang on to a franchise to build a winner on the ice.

So your saying he is a fraud!

Marlo Stanfield

My Name Is My Name
Jun 11, 2011
Long Island, NY
Yeah I’m done. I hope Belmont falls through. **** you Ledecky you lying sack of ****.

If Tavares bolts (which I expect him to and have no ill will to him for), I hope Belmont falls through and Ledecky and Malkin look at that pile of s*** they have between Weight and Snow and how absolutely worthless this team is going to be for the next 2-3 seasons with no marquee player and the arena situation still s***

Reactions: Eberzal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad