Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
damn I wish they made Batista Randy's partner for COC.

then top it up with SD getting Daniel Bryan back as an in-ring competitor. Oh lawd.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
He will because Shane has become a heel. DB will stay face in all of this.

I think that's the play. Shane will go over the edge...if he hasn't already. They're drawing the Bryan parallels with Stephanie and the Authority already.

Bryan is so over that you can't turn him heel. If he does actually return to the ring...he's going to be one of the biggest faces on the roster. It'll be like he never left in the first place.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I think that's the play. Shane will go over the edge...if he hasn't already. They're drawing the Bryan parallels with Stephanie and the Authority already.

Bryan is so over that you can't turn him heel. If he does actually return to the ring...he's going to be one of the biggest faces on the roster. It'll be like he never left in the first place.
we'll see a face authority then? DB will help Zayn and Owens in the end turning on Shane. This will lead to heel Shane and face DB while Zayn and Owens stay heel?

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
He will because Shane has become a heel. DB will stay face in all of this.

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I agree.

The problem is that you can’t turn Zayn and Owens face out of this. It’s obvious they’re winning the tag match, but as to how, I’m not sure.

Maybe Bryan trades them to RAW to get them away from Shane?

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It makes logical sense for Shane to turn heel (if he hasn't already) and DB to stay face, but I think WWE is so stupid that they are going to try convincing their fans that Shane is the ultimate babyface in all of this.

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
The only issue here is if your going to keep DB face then essentially would that not be a slight turn for Sami and Kevin as well.... I think we are all in some what of an agreement that DB is going to help KO and SZ win the match so they don't get fired and stick it to Shane...... So for that to to happen and DB stay face then i don't think Sami and Kevin could stay heel or am i missing something.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I completely disagree on Sarah, she got her contract because of playing a psycho. Sarah is the best of that group by far IMO and I can only hope they let her go more Crazy Mary Dobson than the Sarah Logan we saw on NXT and the MYC

Lmao Sarah Logan is even worse on the mic than Natalya and that's saying something.
Am conflicted rn

that said if everything she says could be badly captioned live, that would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad