Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I would say the Usos are heels that have mutual respect with the New Day after their feud. They will still be ruthless, but when it comes to New Day, they will have some fun.

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
I would say the Usos are heels that have mutual respect with the New Day after their feud. They will still be ruthless, but when it comes to New Day, they will have some fun.

I don't think it's that thought out. The Usos have always been doing backstage segments as faces and Talking Smack too when that was a thing. Only time they do anything heelish is for promos in the ring and when they try to look tough when walking out.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think it's that thought out. The Usos have always been doing backstage segments as faces and Talking Smack too when that was a thing. Only time they do anything heelish is for promos in the ring and when they try to look tough when walking out.
Talking Smack is just them being themselves though. It also just shows that not every heel needs to have a grudge and hate every babyface, as evidenced by their interactions with DB.

At this point, I’d have to call them tweeners I think.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
"Im looking forward to Nia Jax on 205 Live tonight"

things I never thought I would say

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Handcuffed to the ring rope is something different.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
HAHAHA the crowd loves Rusev. How is this guy not getting pushed the way Strowman is? Not exactly the same story-wise but the guy is hilariously over.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Bet it’s a fatal four tag team title match.

You guys think the Usos are still tweener heels? I thought they turned face and it’s Benjamin/Gable that are tweener heels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad