Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I want nothing to do with another AJ/KO fued. We don't need KO trying to bring down Styles. Give me AJ/Sami

KO has been so boring for a while now. I don't mind his character but in ring work is a snooze fest.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can safely say that in 2017, KO’s in-ring work, for lack of a better term — sucked. He sucked. There’s no sugarcoating it. He sucked. Easily one of the biggest disappointments in-ring in 2017.

Reactions: The Gongshow

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Maybe some people will never be happy I don't know. SDL has been great since AJ entered the title picture.

Not sure what there is to complain to much about.

Hot tag team scene with over teams and the USO's have been the best tag team in the world for the last year or so.

Mid card is pretty decent, but its all about Roode who looks like he will probably get the US title (and I see a ladder match ala WM 10 with Ziggler just like the Shaw match with the two belts).

AJ is holding the title, you can't go wrong with that.

Sami/KO all over TV in a really good booked storyline. Seriously the Shane storyline has been well thought out and each twist/turn has made sense. It lead to Sami's heel turn (which made sense in the storyline) and then tension with DB and now Shane maybe has gone off the deep end. The story has my attention.

Womens division is on pause right now because they decided to throw a bunch of women on both Raw/SDL for the rumble. Either way I like SDL's women roster and I don't think there will be any problems with feuds/matches when you have Becky/Naomi/Charlotte/Ruby/Carmella in there.

SDL for the last 2 months or so has provided good sensicle storylines, gotten over the characters of a lot of their roster (Rusev/Gable+Shelton/Roode etc...)

And to top it off its a breezy 2 hours rather than the over long 3 hours of raw.

As long as AJ holds the title till Mania I think SDL will continue to be the A brand.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I want nothing to do with another AJ/KO fued. We don't need KO trying to bring down Styles. Give me AJ/Sami

KO has been so boring for a while now. I don't mind his character but in ring work is a snooze fest.

I don't think it will be another AJ/KO feud, I think that they're setting it up so that you don't know which guy is going to turn.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That US title tourney bracket seems to be obviously setting up a Ziggler/Roode rematch right?

I’d assume so.

Roode will be closing in on winning, or have won the title, and then Ziggler will jump him.

Essentially due to everything he’s been arguing against is about to take his title

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Ziggler probably should win back his title to prove his point.

I’d let him hold to Mania before dropping it to Roode. Gives both guys (and the title) a nice mid card spot at Mani

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So going by the chants from this week’s Smackdown.

Rusev should win the rumble and main event Mania against AJ Styles. Bobby Roode should be the US Champ pretty easily.

Seriously Rusev was DB over in Chicago this week. Wow

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Aiden English's mastery to get Rusev over the way he is, should not be understated. Dude is definitely awesome.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
AJ Styles vs. Sami Zayn this Tuesday. Seems like they're going to build to Styles/Zayn/Owens at the Rumble? I'd assume so with these string of matches.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
that sounds like a cool Triple Threat.

would love it if Zayn goes for the pin, Owens screws him, work towards the Owens/Zayn mania match I still want :O

probably too soon to do the breakup but yeah I like the match anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->