Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm willing to be that it was this week last year was the match Kevin Owens had with Seth Rollins that was No DQ and Jericho was barred from ringside.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
"Goodbye Vincent!"
"It's Viktor!"

Fashion Files is still the best

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Big old nothing of a main event.

There was no stakes, so yes, there was nothing to be gained.

frog splash win? huh

It actually made sense. If Orton is selling a hamstring, KO can't run him into the ropes to do his finish. Needed to come up with something different. Probably also might want to save it for when they actually feud.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I posted that when Ruby literally repeated what Paige said last night. I know it's not going to be an exact copy, as seen with a match actually taking place tonight.

Also, sorry, but Liv as I said has that yandere look, which fits perfectly. Sarah though... Yeah, not with that voice especially.
I completely disagree on Sarah, she got her contract because of playing a psycho. Sarah is the best of that group by far IMO and I can only hope they let her go more Crazy Mary Dobson than the Sarah Logan we saw on NXT and the MYC

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I completely disagree on Sarah, she got her contract because of playing a psycho. Sarah is the best of that group by far IMO and I can only hope they let her go more Crazy Mary Dobson than the Sarah Logan we saw on NXT and the MYC
I admit I've never seen any of them compete or do promos before. But her voice is just annoying with how she looks.

Yandere > Psycho tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad