WWE: Smackdown Live 22 - Life after Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
That went on far too long.... Its like they needed to kill time or something

Sadly its probably gonna be Becky and Charlotte against Iconic. Which means the title feud will be something lame like Carmella/Naomi (cause Vince pushes anyone relates to the Rock)
Becky/Charlotte vs Iconic would be a lot of fun tho, so I don't mind that. I thought we'd get Peyton vs Billie vs Charlotte in a triple threat or a 2 on 1 match (similar to KO/Zayn vs AJ at RR)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Asuka goes to Smackdown. Alexa I think is too.

They're going Sasha and Bayley next week, so it could be one of them as well. But it'd be really ****ty to give them all that time to blow it off for a superstar shakeup.
They could always do an interbrand match at Backlash, Summerslam or whatever down the road. You can't send Charlotte back to Raw without sending Sasha to Smackdown imo.

I've been under the assumption that it'd be Becky going to Raw anyways.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They could always do an interbrand match at Backlash, Summerslam or whatever down the road. You can't send Charlotte back to Raw without sending Sasha to Smackdown imo.

I've been under the assumption that it'd be Becky going to Raw anyways.

They seem to be against interbrand. And they can be. There's enough PPV's where they come together.

Becky could be going too, if the end game really is Charlotte/Ronda at WM35, then 4HW vs. 4HW should be on the table as well and they'd have to all be on the same show. But it doesn't seem to make much sense if one of Sasha or Bayley turns heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad