WWE: Smackdown Live 22 - Life after Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
It's logical for Charlotte to drop the title so she can start a program with Iconic.

I hope that Becky is the one to feud with Carmella now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's logical for Charlotte to drop the title so she can start a program with Iconic.

I hope that Becky is the one to feud with Carmella now.

I don't know that Charlotte isn't coming back to Raw

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
A heavy hitter would have to go to Smackdown in return then. Charlotte, Asuka, and Rousey on the same show isn't a good idea, unless...
Could send Sasha over to SD or Bayley and Sasha...

I don't think Charlotte is leaving tho, they most likely don't want Ronda and Charlotte on the same show or face to face till next year

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
A heavy hitter would have to go to Smackdown in return then. Charlotte, Asuka, and Rousey on the same show isn't a good idea, unless...
Asuka goes to Smackdown. Alexa I think is too.

They're going Sasha and Bayley next week, so it could be one of them as well. But it'd be really shitty to give them all that time to blow it off for a superstar shakeup.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
That went on far too long.... Its like they needed to kill time or something

Sadly its probably gonna be Becky and Charlotte against Iconic. Which means the title feud will be something lame like Carmella/Naomi (cause Vince pushes anyone relates to the Rock)

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Yup Asuka gets flushed for a cheap cash in. Now we are going to get Carmella with an unbearable coward heel run for the next few weeks until entitled brat Charlotte reclaims and moves one more closer to being a 16 time champ just like daddy.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The only good thing here is that Becky owns Carsmella and can take the belt off her in about 30 seconds.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
GUESS NOT.

I don't understand what the ref did not understand lol

"What? You're cashing in now? After the Champion has been beaten to a pulp? Why would you do that? Are you sure you want to do this? She's barely even moving"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad