WWE: Smackdown Live 22 - Life after Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I haven’t heard to read this anywhere but I have to imagine a transition from GM to active wrestler for Danielson and his replacement. Have to think that if he wants it, that it will be Jeff Jarrett.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you get Sanity, then you’ll get Nikki Cross. Debuting 3 girls on one show is a lot considering they just did it a few months ago. But it is time for them as well. That’s not counting potentially Zelina Vega.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
he needs zelina. guy's promos are garbage and she adds fun in the matches with her tactics.
almas is amazing by himself, we know that, but zelina took him to another level at least in the nxt/wwe universe.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
as much as I dislike Almas, I dislike him significantly less with Vega.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If you get Sanity, then you’ll get Nikki Cross. Debuting 3 girls on one show is a lot considering they just did it a few months ago. But it is time for them as well. That’s not counting potentially Zelina Vega.
Then put Iconic Duo on RAW for the shakeup. Sanity HAS to be called up, theres nothing for them in NXT anymore and they've been off t.v and TakeOver.

Cross vs Becky please.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
I KNEW IT. When they made a segment out of her retirement, I knew she wasn't just disappearing. Part of me thought Road Agent, bit this is 100x better :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->