Speculation: skinner: PIT, LA, BOS, SJS Faulk: MTL, DET, EDM

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The Penguins defense may finally be good with the addition of Johnson, I don't want to screw with that by trading Maatta. I'm not sure if there's a deal that works for Skinner to Pittsburgh if Carolina wouldn't want to take draft picks and futures.
After we got shut out of Grubauer because the Caps didn't want to deal in division, and how much that royally pissed off our owner and management, I wouldn't expect us to be making any intra division deals going forward unless someone drastically overpaid for our assets.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
Ahh, I see you’re following the script perfectly. Time to devalue the player you’re attempting to acquire.

Hf gonna hf.

Hf gonna Hf. Lol. Uhhhh, okay....

I'm not devaluing anything. Faulk is a nice young piece that many teams would love to add. He has a cannon of a shot. He'd be Detroit's best d-man. That being said he isn't a true true #1 and certainly hasn't repeated that one great great year he had, and has been trending down. Therefore his value takes a hit down now a bit more than what it was. No...?

Chili Goal

Professor of Goonism
May 27, 2009
The Penguins defense may finally be good with the addition of Johnson, I don't want to screw with that by trading Maatta. I'm not sure if there's a deal that works for Skinner to Pittsburgh if Carolina wouldn't want to take draft picks and futures.

wow, no.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Ahh, I see you’re following the script perfectly. Time to devalue the player you’re attempting to acquire.

Hf gonna hf.

He’s not really wrong.

I think Canes fans are going to be disappointed for what Faulk brings back. If he’s traded and whatever team he goes to.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
San Jose if Tavares doesn't sign with them. Los Angeles if Tavares does sign with San Jose. But if I were LA I'd get right on that.

Faulk doesn't go to Montreal of the three.

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
He’s not really wrong.

I think Canes fans are going to be disappointed for what Faulk brings back. If he’s traded and whatever team he goes to.

well honestly for me, if he brings back anything I think Waddell for GM of the year is a lock.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00