Confirmed Trade: [SJS/BUF] E.Kane for D. O'Regan, 2019 cond. 1st/2nd round, 2019/2020 cond. 4th/3rd round [MOD 274]

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
for those patting Wilson on the back--keep that in mind if Kane is resigned and does **** next year--he is trying to prove a point right now and when he is done doing that.... then we will see what it means

That only makes sense if you assume athletes are all about the money... how dare you!

KANENENEfdsfafs.jpg

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
What a steal by Sharks. He's the Sharks best goal scorer since joining the team.

Question. What if SJS were to deal his rights for a 5th/6th round pick in June/July and that team doesn't re-sign him and he chooses to sign back with SJS? Do Sharks owe BUF a 1st? Would the league nix the trade in retrospect and demand SJS pay BUF a 1st?

Reactions: Fearnot

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
I was Botterill to do? He got a crap return. But if he would of just kept him, people would be complaining that he kept Kane and he's going to leave for nothing. I think his hands were pretty much tied. But I bet there are at least 6 GM's that are kicking there own ass for not beating that offer.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I was Botterill to do? He got a crap return. But if he would of just kept him, people would be complaining that he kept Kane and he's going to leave for nothing. I think his hands were pretty much tied. But I bet there are at least 6 GM's that are kicking there own ass for not beating that offer.

The issue...in December/January did he get a straight 1st offered and wanted more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad