SITE MIGRATION NOTICE (please read) & other related talk about format

Has the new layout of HFBoards resulted in you visiting less?

• Yes

Votes: 154 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 127 45.2%

• Total voters

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
yup. i have 101 and now i have 91.
how? why? when? where?

i also lose likes. how? i dunno.

People can unlike you. I unlike you because you are too much about likes. So now I am the anti-like. Hahaha like a villain. Don't worry about likes, some people just like their RL friends or make other accounts it gets weird. Just be an organic liker, like and be liked naturally without mention Daisy. It is.. TheWay

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I would love a dislike vote option. I really feel that it would better show my character.

Thank you.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
People can unlike you. I unlike you because you are too much about likes. So now I am the anti-like. Hahaha like a villain. Don't worry about likes, some people just like their RL friends or make other accounts it gets weird. Just be an organic liker, like and be liked naturally without mention Daisy. It is.. TheWay

i have a fractured ankle, and I have to move.
i need some form of happiness in my life right now, lolol so i have to focus on the likes, okay, wave?

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Nah, it's spelled that way on purpose.

but-why.gif

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
lol, i'm not really sure maybe someone else knows.. but I really find those guys a fun bunch :laugh:

I don't think we really hate any team as we haven't been relevant enough to develop that sort of rivalry in recent years so we had to pick something. The last teams we really "hated" were probably the NJ Devils of the Brodeur era which goes back to the Scott Stevens era, and the Sabers (yes, it was spelled that way intentionally) from the 06 playoffs and maybe the Florida Panthers for them constantly whining about diving a number of years ago. It's been slim pickins in terms of not liking teams in the past 10 years for the Canes.

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
Fell asleep for 10 minutes while browsing. Ublocker caught 958 ads and the page wouldn't move any more. Pretty hilarious.

Reactions: Kurtz

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
upload_2017-10-24_19-36-56.png

Can we have the [player] prefix back ? (like the Post-Game Talk) (GDT) etc.

It was helpful.

You could click on one player's [Player] prefix and then get all the player threads.

Just like you can click GDT to see all the old games.

upload_2017-10-24_19-40-23.png

Other Team forums have "Player Discussion"

upload_2017-10-24_19-50-15.png

Last edited:

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
@HamiltonNHL 1. Disagreed with the decision to eliminate that default prefix months back, but team mods can still ask for it if they feel they're used enough. 2. That post's still there, here. It doesn't look like there's a corresponding redirect for old bookmarks or whatever URL you posted above. Your URL specifically includes the post id, so you can get to any post by appending the p value to the end of this URL: hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/ .. You can do the same with forum (17 = Leafs) and thread (2391279 = this one) values in broken links, e.g.: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/17/ and http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/2391279/

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Hey guys, sorry if I'm the last horse crossing the finish line, but how do you imbed images? Whenever I post the link in the image option while posting, I just get (IMG).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad