Single Game Playoff Ticket Sales

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Full season ticket holder here and my rep says sale starts Thursday.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Just left Ticketmaster. As of 5 minutes ago, everything is resale now for game 1. Only a few STH pre-sale left for game 2.

Going to have to wait for public sales, then game day sales, or try the secondary market. Be warned, cheapest I saw for resale at this point were defend twice corners at around $160 each.

*Edit*

Everything but a few singles here and there for game 2 are gone.

Still plenty left for potential games 5, 6, and 7.

Last edited:

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
I saw a few under $100/ticket for upper bowl on Stubhub.

There is no way in hell that I pay $750 for a first round play-off game. If we get to the Eastern Conference final, and beyond, I could see it, but not for a first round game. I suppose there are some rich folks out there that would not have a problem with it, but not this middle class fan.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
You need a new rep. :shakehead

Sale started today at 10am ET. You use your account # as the offer code to unlock the games.

Email sent to me as a partial STH said tomorrow at 10:00. I am quarter season. Fwiw, when I go to the site it says there is a full STH presalegoing on now.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
There is no way in hell that I pay $750 for a first round play-off game. If we get to the Eastern Conference final, and beyond, I could see it, but not for a first round game. I suppose there are some rich folks out there that would not have a problem with it, but not this middle class fan.

No one is unless maybe for glass seats. Someone just listed them as a "pay me not to go" price. Three years ago, prices were around $125-175 for uppers and $175-$300s for lowers depending on location. Tickets in Pittsburgh were available at face value.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

Oh, $750 would be for suite or glass seats only. If I can get in the building for under $100/game I'll be happy. My checking account won't be happy if we win a series though :laugh:

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
My parents are Full season ticket holders for 2 seats in Club.. They bought 4 seats together last week for the playoffs per my dad. We just end up sharing our 2 seats through the year. I went to about 17 games this season living 2+ hours away one way, so I get good use of them.

Was looking forward to going to playoff games, but I think my parents are seeing a very nice pay-day right now and very much looking forward to playing the Penguins and the ticket prices on resale lol.

I'll be trying to talk my parents into lending me one of the seats or I'll be scouring Stubhub and Ticketmaster for nosebleeds.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
As a partial STH, what should I expect when I log in to ticketmaster to purchase tickets? At the moment, we only have 2 seats to 1 game per round.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
As a partial STH, what should I expect when I log in to ticketmaster to purchase tickets? At the moment, we only have 2 seats to 1 game per round.

When I use the firefox browser, ticketmaster is a royal pain, so I use explorer when I go there. I have no idea if this is a problem unique to me.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
^Does anyone know how many they hold back for the general public sale each game? Partial STH said there was basically nothing left today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad