Single Game Playoff Ticket Sales

imderekpoe

Mar 22, 2009
Dublin, OH
Have any season ticket holders received information on purchasing single playoff game tickets yet?

I was looking at the Caps game on Ticketmaster to see how close it was to a sellout (not very), and noticed that they have games listed for round 1. They have 3 pre-sale dates (March 29, 30, 31) for the 4 possible 1st round home games. I know I haven't heard anything, but I only have 1/4 season so I know I'm pretty much last on the list for the pre-sales.

All of the pre-sales end April 2 at 8:00 PM, so my assumption is the tickets will go on sale to the general public on April 3.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
I'm guessing there won't be many single game tickets available. I'm a full season ticket holder and was given an opportunity to buy extra seats for all playoff games, which I did. I'd bet a lot of others did as well, and there won't be many available after that.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
I'm guessing there won't be many single game tickets available. I'm a full season ticket holder and was given an opportunity to buy extra seats for all playoff games, which I did. I'd bet a lot of others did as well, and there won't be many available after that.

yep I did the same.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

I expect this as well, but am hoping there's something available.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Already some on Stub Hub and prices seem pretty reasonable right now. $150+ for Lower Bowl and $100 for uppers.

The prices will probably jump up another 50% or more once playoff dates and opponent are finalized, especially if it's the Pens.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio

I'm a day one STH, have renewed for 2018 and have purchased playoff tickets, but I haven't received such an offer. what the...?!??

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I'm a day one STH, have renewed for 2018 and have purchased playoff tickets, but I haven't received such an offer. what the...?!??

I received the offer to purchase additional "strips" of tickets for all home games last week. A strip meant you have locked in that seat for every home game played during the playoffs in addition to your normal seats.

I received an email this evening for the TM presale starting on Wednesday. It allows a maximum of 2 more seats per game. These are ad hoc, so you buy by the game.

I'm also day one psl holder with full season tickets.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
I received the offer to purchase additional "strips" of tickets for all home games last week. A strip meant you have locked in that seat for every home game played during the playoffs in addition to your normal seats.

I received an email this evening for the TM presale starting on Wednesday. It allows a maximum of 2 more seats per game. These are ad hoc, so you buy by the game.

I'm also day one psl holder with full season tickets.

This is my experience as well, strips, then today an email about single game, round one tickets. Lee, I'd give your rep a call tomorrow.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

Hasn't been an issue in our other playoff seasons (I'm a past STH), it'll be interesting to see if it is this time around. This will be the first time I don't go to a playoff game.

cbjfan

Jul 4, 2002
Visit site
I received an email yesterday that single game presale for first round games starts tomorrow morning. 2 tickets max per game can be purchased. Presale is for Full Season Ticket Holders only.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
There will be plenty of single game seats available on the after market web sites.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'm 1/4 season and got the email about Thursday morning. I didn't notice anything about ticket limits per game so I'm curious as to what they are. I know I have some friends who are interested but I'm not sure how many I can buy so we can all sit together for the games I don't get on my plan.

Correction. my limit was 2 so I guess no tickets for friends this time. I'm not sure if that equates to your number if seats or just an arbitrary 2.

Last edited:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'm wondering how much the presale tickets will run today..

The 6 extra "strips" I bought with my full season pass were $106, for the center lower bowl.

Also, for what's it's worth.. my rep said that game 1 charges should be made sometime this week (for those who selected the PAWP option)

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
I'm 1/4 season and got the email about Thursday morning. I didn't notice anything about ticket limits per game so I'm curious as to what they are. I know I have some friends who are interested but I'm not sure how many I can buy so we can all sit together for the games I don't get on my plan.

Correction. my limit was 2 so I guess no tickets for friends this time. I'm not sure if that equates to your number if seats or just an arbitrary 2.

I was able to buy an extra 6 strips (I have 3 full PSls).
Then today can buy an extra 2/game.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I've been clicking on the link and it says unable to process my request. Very frustrating. Can't get a hold of my season ticket rep either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad