Prospect Info: Simon Lundmark, RD (2nd round, 51st overall)

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Interesting timing

Interesting indeed.

Either he's a depth piece for the upcoming playoffs...

Or part of a trade scenario...

Draft picks getting signed in the spring. Who'd have thunk?:sarcasm:

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.02.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.03.58 PM.png

Seriously people, its quite a reach to suggest this deal is any different than the 50 other entry level deals occurring over the past few weeks.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Given Chevy's ability to be unreadable...

Watch out you might eat your words...

Just sayin'...

:laugh:

You can trade a players rights without having them signed. There was no need for Chevy to sign him simply to include him in a trade this weekend.

I'm not at all worried about eating words. This is simply another one of 1000's of ELC's that have historically been signed this time of year in the past and one of 1000's of ELC's that will be signed this time of year in the future.

Suggesting anything else is tin foil hat theory of the nth degree.

Anyways back to better things like hitting screen refresh until a trade is made.:damnpc:

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Perhaps the Jets just wanted to have Lundmark signed as they have a deal in place to trade one of their other RHD (Kovacevic or Gawanke) in a deal for someone like Savard.

One of Kovacevic/Gawanke and a conditional 4 th for Savard.

*4th turns into a 3rd if Savard re-signs or Winnipeg advances to the conference final.

Reactions: hn777

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Gustafsson first, Lundmark next, Holm could be the next signing Torgersson and Jonannesson down the road. Could have a solid Swedish contingent, going back to the WHA roots.

Would like to see him lined up beside Heinola on the Moose.
I think he's signed for next season, not this season. I hope Heinola is with the Jets next season, not the Moose.

Reactions: voyageur

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad