Value of: Signing UFA Erik Haula

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Please...it's Haula Fama. So named because of his cocky goal celebrations. Name was ironic, because back in the early days he was in a checking role and didn't score many.

Reactions: Husqvarna

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I don't know, man, cocky goal celebrations should'nt get you in the Haula Fame. He should've gone with Haulstar. I think the song 'Allstar' by Smash Mouth would have suited him better:

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Hey now, you're a Haulstar
Get the show on, get paid
Hey now, you're a Haulstar
Get the show on, go play
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Actually it's eerily prophetic.

Reactions: Aurinko

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Please...it's Haula Fama. So named because of his cocky goal celebrations. Name was ironic, because back in the early days he was in a checking role and didn't score many.

After short google, it looks like Mike Yeo came up with that nickname, which isn't very nice since he played a big part leading to Erik never seeing PP time or more ice time.

I remember a funny interview from maybe ~2015-2016 where, I think it might have been Dubnyk, said in an interview that "Believe me, nobody knows Haula's stats better than Haula!" :DD

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
My gosh everything about this guy is just so douchey. No wonder he keeps getting let go by teams :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
At this point he probably should sign a deal with Ottawa

Play on the first line with Tkachuk and Dadonov, get a 50-60 points pace and cash in next off season.

Or he could sign with New York and possibly center a line with Panarin and his fellow countryman, Kakko, or a line with Lafreniere and Gauthier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad