Value of: Shayne GOSTISBEHERE

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Once again, all depends whom you sign as UFAs, if you manage to get Erik Karlsson or Tyler Myers, you will be looking for forward, if you sign Duchene, Panarin... you will be looking for D men ;)

Or we sign no one, and run Provy-Ghost, Sanheim - Gudas, and not make bad trades for futures when were already stocked to the brim with them. After signing Hayes and our other RFAs, we wont have the cap space (without additional bigger moves) to sign any of the big name UFAs.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Or we sign no one, and run Provy-Ghost, Sanheim - Gudas, and not make bad trades for futures when were already stocked to the brim with them. After signing Hayes and our other RFAs, we wont have the cap space (without additional bigger moves) to sign any of the big name UFAs.
After RFAs this year + Hayes you should still have enough cap space for a big UFA !
As I mentionned above, I believe PHI does not have the players to contend at the moment but I hope your young players develop as you hope they will so that you can contend asap !

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
I'd love to get him on the Blues, but it would have to be for a package that includes Edmundson (pending RFA LHD), and I don't know if that plus the add (a pick or one of STL's pending RFA forwards) would be enticing enough to Philly.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I'd love to get him on the Blues, but it would have to be for a package that includes Edmundson (pending RFA LHD), and I don't know if that plus the add (a pick or one of STL's pending RFA forwards) would be enticing enough to Philly.

Provorov - Sanheim - Morin as LHDs. If Ghost is moved for a D, they'd need to be a RHD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad