Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
DampHonorableBeardedcollie-max-1mb.gif

Victory!

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
This game has me laughing harder than I have in a while, everything about this game is hilarious, I don't know why

I haven't been drinking either, everything about this game is just extremely funny. That last sequence in particular. Especially Tierney crushing Goldobin lol

I have been drinking and I agree. Tightly called first period and the wouldn't call tackling in the 3rd. Manic....

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I'm still not convinced Meier got that first goal but I'm starting to think he did after watching it again

After watching that Vlasic blocked shot again I think it was his collarbone, if nothing else, at least for the sake of the person, glad he didn't get a concussion.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
And the fans on the 2 obvious trips on the Sharks around the 5:20 and 5:16 mark.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Meier finding a way to be 1st star in a game where he really struggled is a sign of his very very high potential.

Kane playing 23:08 with no other Sharks forward playing even 20 minutes tells me he's probably re-signing

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Burns 27:07
Braun 25:55
Dillon 24:28
DeMelo 17:41
Martin 10:10
Vlasic 8:53 (Injury)

If Vlasic is out for a while (pls no), PDB is gonna have to use Heed for more than 6 mins a game.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Pavelski on TV postgame interview:

- we got off to the start we wanted, 3-1 lead, unfortunately we gave it back, then we said we're in a spot where it doesn't matter how we got here, we gotta find a way to win a period and we went out there and did that
- [on the Sharks D] they did a tremendous job battling, some of those players are tough to handle, it's just the next guy over the boards, solid effort from everyone chipping in a bit, Timo scores a big goal to give us that lead in the 3rd, it's not easy when guys start going down, guys fill roles and fill lines, tonight's one of those character wins
- [on Meier hitting 20 goals] it's a really good accomplishment, the things he contributes on a nightly basis for us, he's improving and his game's getting better, he's getting rewarded for making some good little plays, his game has to keep growing for us to be successful though, guys have to keep chipping in and we have to find ways to win these games, and I think we can do that

Meier on radio postgame interview:

- [on this road trip] I think it's a huge road trip, late in the season you wanna prepare for the playoffs and get in the playoffs, everything is really close, we're taking every game by itself and trying to make the best out of it, there's gonna be some injuries and stuff like that, so it's up to all the guys who are dressed and ready to go to show up every night and compete as hard as they can
- [on Dell, and also Jones] he was real solid for us back there at the end, he made some incredible saves, we're very confident in both of our goalies that they show up every night and give us a chance to win, they definitely did on this road trip, they played really really good goaltending, it needs everybody, it starts with the goalies and go all the way up to the forwards and the D, it was a good performance by all the guys on this road trip, now we wanna go back home and keep rolling

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Martin played 10 minutes and looked like a corpse.

He didn’t look great to me, but I only saw fifteen minutes of the game.

Side note, reporters need to stop asking young guys who played a half a season with Marleau about him. Pavelski, Thornton, Couture, sure. Anyone else, please stop.

Reactions: slocal

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Couture started talking about Vlasic's injury and then you could see the fear in his eyes where he backpedaled and became as vague as he could as if DW was behind him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad