GDT: Sharks @ Vancouver 7PM: Martin In; Donskoi, Ryan Out

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
Don't see a GDT thread yet and game starts at 7PM. As far as I can tell, forward lines look the same. The surprising news is that Martin draws in, Ryan day-to-day with UBI. DeBoer again says that he doesn't see Donskoi as out long-term. Dell gets the start.

Last edited:

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Probably good for Martin to get some reps just in case he has to play down the line. Should take care of business tonight, but you never know. Still some things the boys need to tighten up.

Sharks 4-1

Kane, Pavelski, Cobra, Boedker

Henrik Sedin

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
I like how Hansen goes from press box to top line and Martin from press box to top pairing. I feel like this is a trap game. The Sharks are coming off a big win yesterday and the Canucks are coming off 3 straight shutouts. The Sharks might not play with enough urgency with LA losing earlier today. Hopefully the Sharks prove me wrong and finish off a perfect roadie. Cobra needs to get his obligatory 2 goals against Vancouver.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I know they played last night, but the Sharks really need to take advantage of the Kings loss today. This could be a good adversity type game, and lets see how they come up to the task.

SNOG

Sharks 3 (Pavelski, Kane, Burns)
Canucks 1 (Boeser)

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Why must it always be Karlsson? Then again, I wouldn't be surprised to see Tierney up there at some point like yesterday

Let's hope it lasts all of one shift where Jones comes up big and the Canucks don't score on their inevitable high danger scoring chance.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I just wanted to mention this somewhere but I don't think I've ever seen as wide a spread in stats as I've seen with Goldobin's with Vancouver. He's 10th on their team in relCF%, and then 28th in rel xGF% which would be good for 3rd worst. Pretty crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad