Prospect Info: Sharks prospects info/discussion thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Remember that Donskoi was the best player of FEL one year ago and his skating, hockey sense etc. was top notch. Only issue was physicality and adjusting to small ice which Donskoi did fine. You can't expect that Sörensen or Heed would immediately make our NHL roster next season or even make our NHL roster next season at all.

No, he was the best PLAYOFF player, not best player. He won rookie of the year one year before Sorensen. Sounds to me like there's a pretty good chance

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
John Quennville for Brandon just pulled off a Tomas Hertl move, between the legs on a breakaway to score......holy ****. Meier is now up 5-3.....

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Andrew Peeke slipped to 112th overall?!?!

Love it so far, although I haven't seen Makinen yet.

Apparently I lied and he had already gone but the main page hadnt been updated, so I snagged Ben Gleason instead.

Updated:

50: G Evan Fitzpatrick
110: C Otto Makinen
112: D Ben Gleason
140: D Ondrej Vala
170: LW/RW Mathias From

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
That was an impressive game from Helewka and a nice bounce back game from Red Deer.

Meier is pretty deadly on the PP but I didn't think he was all that great otherwise though I thought he played quite well yesterday.

What are the chances of Helewka playing for the Cuda next year?

I'd put it at 99%.

ThorNton Apologist

Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
Yeah, he's having a good game. Crazy that London has taken 12 penalties so far but RN has only scored on one. Tyler Parsons is killing it.

Just had another great chance that hit Parsons in the mask. Huskies powerplay is at least dangerous despite not scoring.

Edit: just as I type this Meier is credited with a PP goal after the puck went through the net

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Sens fan here stopping by to comment on Timo Meier. Watched him a bit this year while following Perron and he's a beast. High IQ, great finish, strong, good skater and he competes. Shouldn't surprise any of you guys that your scouts found another great 2 way forward.

He's quietly one of the best prospects in the NHL. Gonna be a 25 goal 60 point good two way guy before long, maybe even another Pavelski with his hockey sense.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Sens fan here stopping by to comment on Timo Meier. Watched him a bit this year while following Perron and he's a beast. High IQ, great finish, strong, good skater and he competes. Shouldn't surprise any of you guys that your scouts found another great 2 way forward.

He's quietly one of the best prospects in the NHL. Gonna be a 25 goal 60 point good two way guy before long, maybe even another Pavelski with his hockey sense.

He's known for his shooting ability but he's an underrated passer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad