Prospect Info: Sharks prospects info/discussion thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Knights fan here. Just wanna say that I've been really impressed with Bergman this year. Kid looks really good.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Chartier extended his goal streak to 10 games with a sharp angle goal on the PP.

I keep waiting for him, and the team, to slow down but it's not happening.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Chartier extended his goal streak to 10 games with a sharp angle goal on the PP.

I keep waiting for him, and the team, to slow down but it's not happening.

The tempting thing to ask...how much is it Chartier, how much is it his linemates?

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
The tempting thing to ask...how much is it Chartier, how much is it his linemates?

It's been asked and answered in this thread already.

He & Merkely work extremely well together and feed off of each other. There is no question that Merkely is a special player but Chartier helps him almost as much as the other way around.

You can add Bowey into the equation as well, he's also a high end talent but again, it isn't one player driving everything.

Chartier isn't riding anyone coattails, at all. He's a legit talent in his own right and I've said it many times, really good players benefit from playing with other really good players.

Last edited:

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I know this video is old, and I'm sure many of you have seen it already, (I'm looking at you stalockrox) but it provides good info or Chartier's style of play, intelligence and work ethic.

Mayo8898

May 18, 2014
Chartier had a goal last night, just let it go off the post from the top of the circle.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
The NHL Network will be televising the Portland Winterhawks vs. Kelowna Rockets game tomorrow night at 7pm. Sharks fans can get a look at 2014 draft picks Schoenborn (POR) and Chartier (KEL).

If you have the time I highly recommend watching, it should be a great game and as I've said once or twice Kelowna is really fun team to watch.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
The NHL Network will be televising the Portland Winterhawks vs. Kelowna Rockets game tomorrow night at 7pm. Sharks fans can get a look at 2014 draft picks Schoenborn (POR) and Chartier (KEL).

If you have the time I highly recommend watching, it should be a great game and as I've said once or twice Kelowna is really fun team to watch.

Nice, CHL hockey is always fun to watch.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area

I'll definitely check it out. Merkley and Bittner will be two guys I'll keep an eye on, as well as Chartier.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Colin Blackwell (Harvard) is finally able to play a hockey game.

I really hope he does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad