Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
LOL

Jeremy Roenick ‏@Jeremy_Roenick 11m
Great dinner with the boys @catchnyc #jumbo #biglittlejoe pic.twitter.com/t5AeOZDwjB
Bi0aDP6CQAELTQ8.jpg

Where's Patty? :sarcasm:

The camera in that picture has a strange effect where everyone behind Roenick looks like a flat cardboard cutout.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Had trouble with the link found on extra skater site that with goals and primary assists pavs is 4th best scorer in the league. Crosby is 1st with 61 follow by getzlaf and perry. 58 of pavs 66 PTS have been goals or primary assists. Pretty good company

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007
Amazing story!

Didnt the sharks draft a kid a few years ago who was ill? Or his brother?

I remember SOMETHING touching.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Amazing story!

Didnt the sharks draft a kid a few years ago who was ill? Or his brother?

I remember SOMETHING touching.

Not the Sharks.

Maybe the Wild? Traded for last pick in draft; used it to take kid who found he had heart defect in draft combine. (Maybe brother of Pav$)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
SanJoseSharks: #SJSharks forward @logancouture is taking over our twitter on 3/21 to answer your questions. Be ready Friday morning & look for our prompt! 2:55pm, Mar 19 from TweetDeck

jasondemers5: @SanJoseSharks @Logancouture can't wait to ask him what his favorite colour is! 5:17pm, Mar 19 from Twitter for Android

Logancouture: @jasondemers5 @SanJoseSharks Orange. You know this 5:18pm, Mar 19 from Twitter for iPhone

jasondemers5: @Logancouture @SanJoseSharks touché 5:18pm, Mar 19 from Twitter for Android

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
Just got this email from my STH rep ...

ENHANCED SECURITY MEASURES SET TO START MARCH 4

Sharks Sports & Entertainment, in conjunction with the National Hockey League, announced that enhanced security measures will be put in place when entering SAP Center at San Jose for San Jose Sharks games beginning Tuesday March, 4 against the Carolina Hurricanes and continuing through the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Enhanced security measures at all SAP Center entrances will include guests being subject to search that will include the use of electronic devices, pat-downs and inspection of bags. Due to the nature of the process, fans should expect delays entering the building and plan accordingly by arriving at least 15 minutes earlier than normal. Fans are discouraged from bringing unnecessary items to Sharks games.

**So be sure to arrive early to avoid the delay and be the first to get your "SHARKS IN SOCHI" Commemorative Poster courtesy of TiVo (shown below)! Plus, the Olympic medals won by your Sharks will be on display for you to view during the game near the North Entrance!**

Individuals attending upcoming Sharks games should be aware of the following policies:

All guests are subject to metal detector screening, electronic wand screening and pat-down searches.
All bags are subject to search. Only small purses and baby bags will be permitted in SAP Center. Guests are encouraged to leave all unnecessary bags and other items at home or in their vehicle to expedite entrance to the building.
Expect delays entering SAP Center. To avoid lengthy delays, fans are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than normal.

These enhanced security measures are mandated by the National Hockey League and are in accordance with procedures already in place at NHL venues throughout the United States and Canada.

going to my first game in a few years next week, and I have a couple questions about security concerning bringing in my own food/beverages

1) are things like 6-pack-size soft cooler with juice boxes allowed? I've read some things saying beverages have to be in clear plastic bottles and you're forced to open them when entering the arena... seems a bit extreme to me...

2) what is the approximate limits of the bag size? do you think one of those sackpack bags like this would be allowed?
Adidas-LiverpoolFC-SackPack-E43372-1.jpg

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I bring my laptop and work bag to games because I'm too paranoid to leave them in the car. Some ushers have been been a bit more diligent in checking all of the pockets on my bag since the enhanced security measures, but I haven't received any ire for bringing it. I've been bringing beverages in plastic bottles for years as well, but the bottles are clear. I'm not sure how strict they are with opaque containers.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
[nhl]581189[/nhl]

New playoff commercial and.....

[nhl]581436[/nhl]

Sam's GoPro footage (going through Sharks Head, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad