Sharks News/Notes #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hertl

Fun Must Be Sometimes
Nov 15, 2010
I don't mean to be that guy, but can we make a thread for this IBC stuff, it's spamming this thread and I don't think anyone cares about it at all.

There was one, then a mod closed it since he didn't think it was thread worthy.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Vlasic

Vlasic44 12:09pm via Twitter for Android
I challenge the @SanJoseSharks coaching staff, from Simple Plan @chuckcomeau & from Laval Rouge et Or Football : Mathieu Bertrand!

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=728563&navid=TW

He will focus primarily on amateur scouting in the Northeast, including the New England and Maritime areas, among others.

Yandle spent the last nine seasons as an amateur scout with the Florida Panthers organization. Before joining the Panthers, he spent four years as a scout with the Moncton Wildcats (QMJHL), and also served as a coach for the Boston Jr. Bruins (EJHL) for five seasons (2001-06). Yandle has served as a coach for the Beantown Classic since 2003 and also coached at Randolph High School in Massachusetts.

The Boston native is the uncle of Arizona Coyotes defenseman Keith Yandle. He resides in New Brunswick and has one daughter, Maggie.

Isn't amateur scouting in New England Burke's job? Also, why would we want a guy from Florida?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
The more scouts the Sharks have watching players the better.

Yup. Plus isn't Burke's job head of amateur scouting? It would make sense to have someone like Yandle who seems to be entrenched in the New England/Quebec area do all the leg work for him.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Yup. Plus isn't Burke's job head of amateur scouting? It would make sense to have someone like Yandle who seems to be entrenched in the New England/Quebec area do all the leg work for him.

Ya. He oversees everything scouting, everywhere.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Jon Scott, barring any injuries, will probably see 20-25 games and still manage to outscore Adam Burish (if still on the team).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad