Sharks News/Notes #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose

Attendees can receive one (1) autograph from each player in attendance on any item of their choosing for a $20 donation. All funds raised will be donated to the efforts to search for Sierra LaMar. Only cash will be accepted for admittance to the autograph session.

“We are all proud residents of the Bay Area and we want to send a message to Sierra’s family, her friends and the entire community that we have not forgotten about her and we are not giving up hope,†said Couture.

Britton Middle School is located at 80 West Central Avenue in Morgan Hill.

Come on down for this one everybody--Morgan Hill isn't that far. I make it to my house in MH from the Tank in 22 minutes most nights. :handclap:

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose
Thornton (with "C" intact) is on the foldout of the pocket schedules--at least the one I got yesterday:

zv5Nv9B.jpg

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I saw that "Thornton CREATIVITY" thing on a billboard and laughed out loud

The guy who spends all power play standing on the right wall waiting for someone to get into position

That's creativity

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

The guy who spends all power play standing on the right wall waiting for someone to get into position

That's creativity

At least it works for him most of the time. So much better than when Boyle just stood at the point with the puck for 20 seconds.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
^ Agreed, but it doesn't make the ad any less ridiculous

So I proceed with my ridicule

DUMB

It really should be something like "vision" but that's probably not as evocative as creativity. I don't really think of Joe as a creative type but this just might be me being jaded. It's usually more of protect the puck and a magic pass.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose

That's creativity

If that's what gets him 65+ assists every season on a consistent basis, he could keep doing that for all I care.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
They just stripped him of the C so the youngin's can't use that as an excuse when they make him captain again :naughty:

Heh...

Todd said:
“My issue isn’t necessarily with Patrick and Jumbo as ‘C’ and ‘A.’ We’re forcing some individuals that have these opinions to step up and show us. We’re kind of telling them, go ahead, repair things.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Not sure if it's been posted elsewhere, but the season tickets contain the rest of the buzzwords.

Thornton - Creativity
Nieto - Speed
Pavelski - Tenacity
Wingels - Grit
Braun - Composure
Couture - Drive
Hertl - Energy
Marleau - Dedication

Can't say I'm a big fan of this ad campaign, but it's not a big deal. They also applied variable expected pricing for the first time; it's really weird seeing different prices on the tickets.

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose
Not sure if it's been posted elsewhere, but the season tickets contain the rest of the buzzwords.

Thornton - Creativity
Nieto - Speed
Pavelski - Tenacity
Wingels - Grit
Braun - Composure
Couture - Drive
Hertl - Energy
Marleau - Dedication

Can't say I'm a big fan of this ad campaign, but it's not a big deal. They also applied variable expected pricing for the first time; it's really weird seeing different prices on the tickets.

It's even weirder when the variable prices don't come close to adding up to what we paid. "Face" on mine was $260 per ticket over what we paid for the 43 games. It's not like they're trying to reflect what they charge the public either. For example: Chicago tickets on Ticketmaster are $75 higher than the price on my tickets and $95 higher than what I actually paid.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 1m

Thornton: #SJSharks spent last weekend at Tahoe for bonding session to address whatever divide existed in room. Story coming shortly.

Hertl

Fun Must Be Sometimes
Nov 15, 2010
So they spent time sharing their feelings. I wonder if they ended the session bawling their eyes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad