GDT: Sharks @ Canucks, 7pm

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
They've definitely been on the short end. They were in a daze that period though.

I think when we launch the HFSharks blog I will do an article that looks into our schedule and whether or not we actually have the odds pitted against us by an unfair schedule. Theres no reason we should play a game on Saturday and Sunday, be off on Monday through wednesday, and then play on Thursday and Friday. Wtf kind of scheduling is that?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Gregor watch:

After 1 period the Royals trail thanks to surrendering 2 goals in the last minute and a half of play.

Gregor was decent. Victoria was mostly offensively stifled but he played hard along the boards and with good jump. Didn' really get a shot off so that' hard to evaluate. He's quick but not fast, but he changes direction well. I don't love his skating technique though. Every time he has to accelerate he does one of those jump strides to kickstart himself and it slows his first step.

Overall C+ period.

Shot representative of the 1st period:

2017-12-15 20.06.28.jpg

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Some epic stuff from DeBoer again. Coaching 101 powered by DeBoer:

When things don't go your way, always break up the line that works best.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think when we launch the HFSharks blog I will do an article that looks into our schedule and whether or not we actually have the odds pitted against us by an unfair schedule. Theres no reason we should play a game on Saturday and Sunday, be off on Monday through wednesday, and then play on Thursday and Friday. Wtf kind of scheduling is that?

When I get home I'm going to give a staff update. I keep promising we're getting there and then things drag on or unexpected circumstances happen. I do promise we're getting there though.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
this is easily the worst game of the season. we have no business being dominated by these scrubs.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
this is not even men vs boys, presumably boys would be skating and playing hockey.
this is like humans vs pylons. guys are f***ing asleep.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
this is easily the worst game of the season. we have no business being dominated by these scrubs.
Probably one of the worst of the season. The games against Tampa were worse, but consider the competition here. Best team in the league and a just whatever team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad