GDT: Sharks and Caps 6:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
View attachment 663433
My game puck tonight goes to Vincent Iorio. Not the statistically best player in the game, but come on. Can’t not give it to him.

Honorable mentions go to Rasmus Sandin for 3 assists and a 61% xGF, Craig Smith with his first two goals, Ovechkin for 2 more, and Gabriel Carlsson with 2 apples.

Oh and one more honorable mention to this absolutely fantastic oaked avocado blossom mead.
How about to Kuemper as well. He bent a little, but held the Caps in it and only allowing the Sharks to go up 2-0, being outhshot 27-7! Then the Caps went on an 8-1 tare! When any NHL goalie has a .927 SV% on 41 shots, then he did his job great!

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
For sure, though I think Wilson has been good and shouldn’t be lumped into the same group as Kuznetsov and Backstrom.

I think it’s fair to say that if they want to be competitive next year at least one of Kuznetsov and Backstrom can’t be on the roster.

For sure. Wilson has looked like Wilson which is encouraging. Kuznetsov is just perplexing at this point.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Dejected Caps fans: Well, time to tank for a good draft pick.

Caps:

JMJ.gif

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
View attachment 663433
My game puck tonight goes to Vincent Iorio. Not the statistically best player in the game, but come on. Can’t not give it to him.

Honorable mentions go to Rasmus Sandin for 3 assists and a 61% xGF, Craig Smith with his first two goals, Ovechkin for 2 more, and Gabriel Carlsson with 2 apples.

Oh and one more honorable mention to this absolutely fantastic oaked avocado blossom mead.
Your mead flavors sound like a bad food Mad Libs :laugh:

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Your mead flavors sound like a bad food Mad Libs :laugh:

I went out on a limb and ordered 10 pounds of avocado blossom honey after reading about its flavor profile online and hearing about other people making great meads with it.

It doesn’t taste like avocado if you were wondering. It’s dark and tastes a lot like buckwheat honey, but far less pungent and a little smoother. It’s not for everyone but I think it’s more accessible than buckwheat. It’s definitely in my top 3 meads so far!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
True but at that point we are splitting hairs. He isn’t paid to just win face offs. That contact is just awful right now.
agreed. But it is what it is. It ain’t going anywhere so hold our nose and deal with it.

One thing for sure. If we are really going to compete either Kuzy or Backstrom is going to have to be at contract value.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
agreed. But it is what it is. It ain’t going anywhere so hold our nose and deal with it.

One thing for sure. If we are really going to compete either Kuzy or Backstrom is going to have to be at contract value.
as I've said before, 19 is getting back pay. 92 is being paid to deliver as a 1C now. I wish Backs was more effective and hope he will be after a summer of training plus camp, but only one of them is genuinely not satisfying his deal and it ain't Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad