GDT: Sharks and Caps 6:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Sandin could be a bigger stronger Djoos

That's not saying much. I think 1/2 the posters on this board are bigger and stronger than Djoos. He's listed at 6ft and 169lbs. Anyone who lays a hit on him will knock him all the back to Sweden. (Checks notes) Oh wait, that's where he is playing now. hahahaha

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Haven’t followed much since early last week. Had the greatest end of the week and weekend of my life. I’m officially a dad to a beautiful baby boy. Happy to join the HFCaps dad club.

Little guy was clearly good luck. First Caps game since he was born was a 8-3 win. Gotta teach him that we’re supposed to be tanking for Bedard. Hopefully he brings some luck in the form of winning the draft lottery!
congrats!

Reactions: hb12xchamps

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
That's not saying much. I think 1/2 the posters on this board are bigger and stronger than Djoos. He's listed at 6ft and 169lbs. Anyone who lays a hit on him will knock him all the back to Sweden. (Checks notes) Oh wait, that's where he is playing now. hahahaha
Laughing at anyone involved in bringing us our only Stanley Cup is beyond moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad