Seth Rollins injured at house show - out 6-9 months

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Unfortunately, I think it's gonna be a Reigns win immediately followed by a Sheamus cash-in and that will be our feud until Royal Rumble.

I don't think WWE will pull what they did to DB on Reigns since that was never intended to get DB sympathy as it was to get Orton and Trips over as heels. Faces that win the big title for the first time don't get it taken from them so quickly. They'll at least want the guy to have that defining moment and not have it overshadowed by something else...that is if they care about that babyface. They didn't care about DB. They do care about Reigns.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If I was writing the show, I would have eight guys in the tourney, and every winner in their respective qualifier enters a 4-way Elimination match for the title. The first matches are picked at random.

Match 1: Reigns over Ambrose
Match 2: Owens over Ziggler
Match 3: Batista over Ryback
Match 4: Cesaro over Big E

Survivor Series Style Elimination Title Match:
Reigns
Owens
Batista
Cesaro

Huge shocker as Reigns gets eliminated first when an unknown man runs out and interferes.

Owens is then eliminated by Cesaro.

Batista and Cesaro are the final two, and eventually Cesaro picks up the win and is the new champion.

After the match, Owens is still at ring side, and him and Batista run in the ring and attack a celebrating Cesaro in frustration.

Camera cuts to the back to Reigns walking, where Rene Young stops him and asks who he thinks was the attacker? Just as he is about to talk, he sees a guy in the distance that is dressed like the attacker, he runs up and pulls the guys hoodie off and it is revealed his attacker was Ambrose.

Show ends with Reigns looking at Ambrose like he's seen a ghost.

You most certainly don't give away the first ever Ambrose vs. Reigns one-on-one match with no build.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
If I were booking:

Roman remains #1 contender and gets a title match vs. whoever the champion may be at TLC.

Cesaro vs. Big E - Cesaro wins clean, New Day beat down after the match, Usos run in for the save
Ryback vs. King Barrett - Ryback wins clean
Del Rio vs. Neville - Neville wins after Swagger interferes
Owens vs. Ziggler - Owens wins clean

Cesaro vs. Ryback - Cesaro wins clean despite being "injured" by New Day earlier in the night
Neville vs. Owens - Owens wins clean

Cesaro vs. Owens - Cesaro wins clean, using the big swing.

Cesaro is WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Next night on Raw, Cesaro is giving his victory speech. Owens wants a rematch as the main event. After the rematch, Owens gets pissed for losing and beats Cesaro with a chair. Sheamus cashes in and wins.

Sheamus (c) vs. Cesaro vs. Reigns in a Triple Threat TLC Match at TLC.

Ambrose wins the Rumble and faces Reigns at Wrestlemania.

-----

Unfortunately I feel a situation like this is the only way Cesaro will ever be champion. But hey, it puts and keeps him in the title picture.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dolph Ziggler should win.

5dd273a88bd269ebf7acc82b3d2161a5.jpg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If it was me I would turn Roman at survivor series. Have him lose his **** and injure Seth with the help with HHH (is the match even still happening?) making Roman the authorities new golden boy.

Then you have a built in feud with Dean and a long burn feud with Seth to return as a tweener and the foundation for the shield triple threat.

Honestly that makes to much sense so it obviously won't happen. Sheamus cash in it is.

If I was booking I would start an angle right now to get that briefcase off Sheamus.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
If it was me I would turn Roman at survivor series. Have him lose his **** and injure Seth with the help with HHH (is the match even still happening?) making Roman the authorities new golden boy.

Then you have a built in feud with Dean and a long burn feud with Seth to return as a tweener and the foundation for the shield triple threat.

Honestly that makes to much sense so it obviously won't happen. Sheamus cash in it is.

If I was booking I would start an angle right now to get that briefcase off Sheamus.

They're having the tournament for the title at SS, no ?
So I assume they'll acknowledge Rollins got injured this coming Raw or something

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They're having the tournament for the title at SS, no ?
So I assume they'll acknowledge Rollins got injured this coming Raw or something

They are. I thought they were just going to squash Seth at SS.

If that's the case. Have it come down to Roman and Dean and turn Roman.

Just turn Roman for the good of everyone.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
How do they acknowledge that he busted his leg wrestling Kane? I know house shows don't count towards anything story specific but...can they acknowledge it on air considering Kane is supposed to be in some backwoods cabin?

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow

The big flaw in your proposal is that Dean hates Rollins and would just tap Reign on a shoulder approvingly for injuring Seth. They could part ways if Roman joins Authority (which would be pretty awful, because it would continue an already overwritten story). Authority don't look as much of heels as they used to be too: HHH shaking Sting's hand, giving Rollins an unbeatable challenger in Lesnar, Stephanie introducing "Divas revolution" etc.

I still think the best heel turn for Reigns would be making him an arrogant "I'm getting rich" champion who claims he's as good as royal in the world of wrestling because of his membership of a famous wrestling dynasty. Make his in ring success get into his head. The Usos are back, make them champions again and develop their characters the same way. Reigns can even wrestle in the same "Super Roman" manner, it annoys half of the audience already.

How do they acknowledge that he busted his leg wrestling Kane? I know house shows don't count towards anything story specific but...can they acknowledge it on air considering Kane is supposed to be in some backwoods cabin?
Why should they acknowledge it at all?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
12191493_789523804510345_2515370215216583654_n.jpg

"Seth Rollins was injured this past weekend at a house show when the imposter kane came back from the parking lot he was thrown out in by original kane and challenged the champion to a match"

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The big flaw in your proposal is that Dean hates Rollins and would just tap Reign on a shoulder approvingly for injuring Seth. They could part ways if Roman joins Authority (which would be pretty awful, because it would continue an already overwritten story). Authority don't look as much of heels as they used to be too: HHH shaking Sting's hand, giving Rollins an unbeatable challenger in Lesnar, Stephanie introducing "Divas revolution" etc.

I still think the best heel turn for Reigns would be making him an arrogant "I'm getting rich" champion who claims he's as good as royal in the world of wrestling because of his membership of a famous wrestling dynasty. Make his in ring success get into his head. The Usos are back, make them champions again and develop their characters the same way. Reigns can even wrestle in the same "Super Roman" manner, it annoys half of the audience already.

Why should they acknowledge it at all?

I just used the authority since they are there and not going away.

Your proposal makes sense but the one problem with the Uso idea is it would involve turning New Day face and I think they should stay heels for now.

I honestly don't care how they turn Roman. They just need to do it for his sake and the company. He can be himself. His gimmick can start to change (no more crowd walk) and it breaks him from Dean which we need if we are ever going to get the Sheild triple threat which I still feel would be a huge money match.

The original idea I had didn't call for Dean to start trusting Seth. Basically the idea is just to get the triple threat down the road and give Dean something to do now (feud with Roman).

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
PWinsider is claiming Roman is going to be champion going into TLC so...there ya go.

Something something insanity. Something something trying the same thing over and over. Something something fella. Etc.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
PWinsider is claiming Roman is going to be champion going into TLC so...there ya go.

Something something insanity. Something something trying the same thing over and over. Something something fella. Etc.

Nothing shocking there. With Seth out the odds were always high he is going over at SS.

Question is who is the heel. Does Roman turn, does Dean?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
It'll be interesting to see with Roman as their head guy now, if they'll put some more ideas into his character.

If Roman was ever going to be a star, this is the time for him to step up and take it.

Really need to hope WWE comes through with this one.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
If they indeed go forward with Reigns with the belt, I would love to see him win the belt but then immediately turn on the audience. Go on about how he managed to do it despite the negative reactions. Won't happen but it'd be fun to see.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If they indeed go forward with Reigns with the belt, I would love to see him win the belt but then immediately turn on the audience. Go on about how he managed to do it despite the negative reactions. Won't happen but it'd be fun to see.

I stand by the idea that him turning heel now would be the best thing to do if the belt goes on him. You have a feud ready to go with Dean, and it would help Roman get better on the mic.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
You most certainly don't give away the first ever Ambrose vs. Reigns one-on-one match with no build.

In this format and with a fued upcoming, it doesn't need build. The match is the build to their forthcoming rivalry. They square off as brothers, Reigns wins and Ambrose retaliates by costing Reigns the title.

They go in to a program after that and have totally different matches.

Last edited:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
In this format and with a fued upcoming, it doesn't need build. The match is the build to their forthcoming rivalry. They square of as brothers, Reigns wins and Ambrose retaliates by costing Reigns the title.

They go in to a program after that and have totally different matches.

Or reverse the roles, Dean beats Reigns, Reigns gets mad he lost and had to compete in another tournament after just winning one 2 weeks ago, snaps on his brother and turns heel claiming he's had opportunities taken from him and people have turned on him when he won/earned his opportunities (rumble, tournaments, etc) and is only looking out for himself and goes back to his 1 vs all thing again but heel this time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad