Seth Rollins injured at house show - out 6-9 months

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Bray would be the logical choice if i was calling the shots. Have him crush taker in the opener, have him announce he needs more souls or whatever and that he's entering the tournament. (You could even have his goons mug somebody so he can steal their shot.) Wyatt wins it, and then the rest of the family cleans up and wins one of the US/IC title, and the tag titles in dominating fashion.

There. Your first legit power faction since Evolution.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
CLlo3cwWUAAnQec.jpg

Seth meet irony...irony meet Seth...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
- This shouldn't come as a surprise but WWE officials and the creative team are spending the next few days re-writing all TV plans, the Survivor Series pay-per-view and many other storyline plans going into WrestleMania 32 season.

As you can imagine, Seth Rollins was factored into all main event plans through WrestleMania 32. Even if they were going with Roman Reigns to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Survivor Series, Rollins would still have been involved in the title picture.

As noted, Rollins is expected to be out of action for 6-9 months after suffering a torn ACL, MCL and medial meniscus at Wednesday's WWE live event in Dublin, Ireland. A tournament has been announced for Survivor Series, where they will crown a new champion. No word yet on the tournament details but there's already talk within WWE that those tournament plans may be changed to a totally new way of crowning a new champion, as soon as Monday's RAW from England.

This should also come as no surprise but it was noted on Wrestling Observer Live today that Rollins vs. Triple H is no longer being considered for WrestleMania 32. Any role for Rollins at WrestleMania would be pushing it as some believe he will be out of action closer to 8 months. It's still too early to tell how long Rollins will be out but you can bet WWE officials are scrambling to get new plans in place.

Source: F4WOnline

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
All y'all underestimating Rollins.

Crossfit Jesus is going to wake up tomorrow and have a fully healed MCL, ACL and meniscus. Hell. He may even have 2 or 3 of each!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know it would never happen, but I think I've got a cool idea. Have Steph and Trips vacate the belt and award it to Reigns like Bischoff did to HHH in 2002. He's the new golden boy. Give him goons who can be elevated by having good matches against the midcard faces. Joe debuting, Owens, and Rhyno as the jobber would be good choices. Sheamus cashes in but the goons and Reigns put the boots to him so he doesn't have the briefcase anymore.

Don't book Roman weak, but have him be sadistic. Put him over as having a newfound mean streak. Give him a mouthpiece and have him be a silent assassin. Fued him with Ambrose and then start a feud with the Wyatt Family trying to take down the establishment once and for all.

I would enjoy Roman as champion if that was the way it was done. If current face, belie dat promo cutting Reigns gets the belt and is the focus of a 3 hour show every week, I might just stop watching altogether.

They need main event heel talent. Why not Roman? He has some heat already, it would not be a difficult turn to pull off.

Very good idea and heel Reigns would be extremely strong. All he has to do open up Raw making fun of the crowd and he'd instantly be a mega heel. People want to hate Reigns... cash in on that. And ironically, they'll start liking him because of it. :laugh:

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
If I was writing the show, I would have eight guys in the tourney, and every winner in their respective qualifier enters a 4-way Elimination match for the title. The first matches are picked at random.

Match 1: Reigns over Ambrose
Match 2: Owens over Ziggler
Match 3: Batista over Ryback
Match 4: Cesaro over Big E

Survivor Series Style Elimination Title Match:
Reigns
Owens
Batista
Cesaro

Huge shocker as Reigns gets eliminated first when an unknown man runs out and interferes.

Owens is then eliminated by Cesaro.

Batista and Cesaro are the final two, and eventually Cesaro picks up the win and is the new champion.

After the match, Owens is still at ring side, and him and Batista run in the ring and attack a celebrating Cesaro in frustration.

Camera cuts to the back to Reigns walking, where Rene Young stops him and asks who he thinks was the attacker? Just as he is about to talk, he sees a guy in the distance that is dressed like the attacker, he runs up and pulls the guys hoodie off and it is revealed his attacker was Ambrose.

Show ends with Reigns looking at Ambrose like he's seen a ghost.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
If Batista does come back and as a heel, does that squash any chances for Reigns to turn ?
We kind of have a lack of credible faces with Orton and Cena away
I know we all would like Ambrose to be placed as the top face, but I mean..we sort of see what this company has done with him

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
Anybody but you Roman, anybody but you.

Agree. As much as other wrestlers have praised Reigns, I just don't see it. I was talking with my cousin a couple months ago about how beyond Cena, the WWE has done a poor job building it's Babyfaces.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Time for a rehash of SS98?

Ambrose and Reigns reach the finals, Authority screws Ambrose to have Reigns as the Corportate Champ. Ambrose and Reigns feud until Mania. Ambrose becomes a mega-face, Reigns gets over as a heel.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
They could always keep Reigns and Ambrose as faces
Have the Authority beat them down in the coming months
(Thus gaining sympathy for Reigns as he continuously gets destroyed)
Until Seth is healed up

Then when Seth is healthy, they reunite as the shield and clean house

Seth will be guaranteed a rematch for his WWE title
And to try to put differences aside, he'll get Reigns in on the match or something along those lines

Just spit balling an idea together here, but I mean
I fully admit I'm selfish and fully want the shield reunited (or at the very least, Seth being a face)

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Unfortunately, I think it's gonna be a Reigns win immediately followed by a Sheamus cash-in and that will be our feud until Royal Rumble.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Bright side is Seth was so good it took an injury for him to lose the title
Best champ ever

Oct 18, 2011
i remember the 98' survivor series tournament and it was great, WWE has a chance to MAKE someone here. plz do not go to a retread champion, no cena/no shame/no ADR/no brock, go with reigns for all i care. whoever wins should be a first time champion to boost that persons credibility.

infact this is the perfect opportunity to turn reigns heel, much like the rock did at 98' SS, they need a new top heel and shame or whomever will NOT cut it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad