Serie A 2017/18

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Fiorentina is a mess

7/11 are new players, 2 or 3 arrived in Firenze only on wednesday, no Chiesa and Saponara yesterday, a penalty is missing. Anyway, i thought worse. Really liked what i saw from Gil Dias. We'll see what happens sunday in the home opener against Sampdoria.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I miss Suso, and boy could we use him now (in that midfield 3). He's really blossomed at AC Milan and it's turning out to be a great move for him. Had himself a great game against Crotone.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I miss Suso, and boy could we use him now (in that midfield 3). He's really blossomed at AC Milan and it's turning out to be a great move for him. Had himself a great game against Crotone.

I never rated Suso, I thought he'd never become anything special. He has surprised me quite a bit since he joined Milan. Very good player.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
7/11 are new players, 2 or 3 arrived in Firenze only on wednesday, no Chiesa and Saponara yesterday, a penalty is missing. Anyway, i thought worse. Really liked what i saw from Gil Dias. We'll see what happens sunday in the home opener against Sampdoria.

Valid points. I just see it being a rough season. As you said, so many new faces and Pioli doesn't inspire confidence for me.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Suso or Milan as a club look like one that has been rejuvenated. I doubt they can win the title from Juve, but they should at least challenge for it this season.

I get why Juventus had to sell Bonucci, but getting a CB of that calibre is insane; even with the hot-headed personality that he does. Not only that, but Kessie is an awesome player. That's the type I would love to have in Arsenal's midfield. Calhanoglu also looked amazing, but I was already a big fan of him; his technical skills are quite insane and his passing has improved quite a lot.

Roma looked very average, they got a decent squad, but I see a lot of lack of creativity.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Great ball by Nainggolan with his weaker foot and even better finish by Dzeko.

Icardi. Clinical.

Last edited:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Roma are at the back end of the top four unless they can make a signing to replace some of the creativity they lost when Salah left.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Suso or Milan as a club look like one that has been rejuvenated. I doubt they can win the title from Juve, but they should at least challenge for it this season.

I get why Juventus had to sell Bonucci, but getting a CB of that calibre is insane; even with the hot-headed personality that he does. Not only that, but Kessie is an awesome player. That's the type I would love to have in Arsenal's midfield. Calhanoglu also looked amazing, but I was already a big fan of him; his technical skills are quite insane and his passing has improved quite a lot.

Roma looked very average, they got a decent squad, but I see a lot of lack of creativity.

You have some of the weirdest football takes. Kessie is so raw and sloppy with the ball under pressure that I'm not a big fan of his at all, reminds me too much of Renato Sanches. Calhanoglu is similar, some huge potential but just not slick enough on a possession by possession basis to not leave me underwhelmed. Granted I think Kessie can become a monster box to boxer in the future, and Calhanoglu could be great in the Pirlo role; but so far both are more potential than player to me.

Anyway Icardi is such a beast. Douchebro though he may be; he's a great goal scorer.

E:
Good for Vecino, he & Skriniar are the two Inter players I'm trying to keep my eye on more.

E2:
That Under kid on Roma has some nice skills, guess he wasn't just turkish hype.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad