Serie A 2017/18

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not 20 minutes since coming on Dybala has completely dominated the game. Linked up with Pjanic to set up the 2nd goal. Provided a sublime pass to Pjanic but he's terrible touch snuffed out a 1 on 1. Almost scored a Messi like goal.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Not 20 minutes since coming on Dybala has completely dominated the game. Linked up with Pjanic to set up the 2nd goal. Provided a sublime pass to Pjanic but he's terrible touch snuffed out a 1 on 1. Almost scored a Messi like goal.

Really would like to see us sign him next Summer.

Milan were awful. Every single player.

Didn't look like they were at full strength though.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Really is a matter of when, and not if, he joins Barca.

I wouldn't be so sure. I wish, but we'll have to wait and see.

I'd love to see that but I'm still not sure how they'd line up.

DYbala,Suarez,Messi and Dembele.

Dembele out left, Suarez up top, Messi as a supporting striker and Dybala on the right. Would mean either three at the back or two in midfield.

I think they'd just ditch Suarez. Especially if he continues to suck this season.

Well they could just keep him and rotate him. Suarez clearly isn't done though.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
16 years old Pietro Pellegri with a deuce against Lazio in a losing effort (third career goal in 4 games).

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Inter have played well but I'm still thinking it's between Juventus and Napoli this year. Juve look so unJuve-like defensively so far this season but Dybala has looked like a man possessed. Napoli are definitely the more cohesive unit though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I wouldn't be so sure. I wish, but we'll have to wait and see.

Dembele out left, Suarez up top, Messi as a supporting striker and Dybala on the right. Would mean either three at the back or two in midfield.

Well they could just keep him and rotate him. Suarez clearly isn't done though.

If they plan on using Dybala on the right they might as well not buy him.

Dybala won't stop scoring. 2 more against Torino (down 1 man since 1st half, though).

Only Falcao has more goals than him in Europe. One less but Falcao has more GP. Wonder if people would start claiming he's a top 5 player right now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad