Serie A 2017/18

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Lichtsteiner was so laughably bad even among an all around terrible performance by Juventus.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Juve still have Inter and Roma away left to play. Please do this Napoli. End Juve's reign, keep Sarri and the squad and build upon it.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
OMG Napoli! The title race is on!!

I really wanted Juve to win the CL, but it'd be Awesome if Napoli can win Series A this year.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I think this just shows that Allegri isn't some infallible coach. He has a $250m attack and sets the team up to bus-park vs. Crotone the match before.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Juve don’t deserve the title. I’d rather them win once every 3 seasons than playing negative football to maintain their title every season. Allegri made them play like cowards today and throughout most of the season.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I think this just shows that Allegri isn't some infallible coach. He has a $250m attack and sets the team up to bus-park vs. Crotone the match before.

That's what I've been saying for years, Allegri is the most overrated coach of all time. People have been saying he's done such a phenomenal job with Juventus. What phenomenal job? Anyone with half a brain can walk into this team to guide them to a Serie A title.

Last edited:
Reactions: All Might

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
f***
My
Life

I turned off tv at the 87th when they were down 1-2. Was so pissed with the game was convinced Juve lost the title.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
That's what I've been saying for years, Allegri is the most overrated coach of all time. People have been saying he's done such a phenomenal job with Juventus. What phenomenal job? Anyone with half a brain can walk into this team to guide them to a Serie A title.
Also people point to Milan, but he still had the best defender and striker in Europe at the time. When they left - he failed to rebuild the squad.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Also people point to Milan, but he still had the best defender and striker in Europe at the time. When they left - he failed to rebuild the squad.

You absolutely correct, then he left Milan in shambles.

Classic theft by Juve. Orsato was embarassing.

Of course, big bad Juventus at it again....... Let me guess, Vecino did not deserve a red? Classic "haters" blaming the ref instead of laming Spalletti's choke job at the end.
I can admit we did not deserve to win the game due Allegri deciding to park the bus while being a goal and a man up. That was absolutely ridiculous, at times we looked like the team with a man down.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Of course, big bad Juventus at it again....... Let me guess, Vecino did not deserve a red? Classic "haters" blaming the ref instead of laming Spalletti's choke job at the end.
I can admit we did not deserve to win the game due Allegri deciding to park the bus while being a goal and a man up. That was absolutely ridiculous, at times we looked like the team with a man down.

You can spin yesterday match as you like, it was a theft and I really don't mind the result at the end. I only feel sorry for neapolitans, as everybody today.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Wow Napoli

Tbh they started turning to shit the moment Ghoulam went down.
Before his injury he was the best LB in Serie A, and he allowed Insigne to operate.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Tough loss for Napoli. So difficult for a team that doesn't have deep pockets to win one of the Big 5 leagues these days. Makes Leicester City and Monaco's accomplishments all the more remarkable.

They're not mathematically out of it yet though.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
3 games left

Juve has still a game vs Bologna at home, Roma away and Verona at home.

Napoli a game vs Torino at home, Sampdoria away, and Crotone at home.

Juve also has a coppa game before their game vs Roma. Juve schedule is slightly more difficult, but Roma are still in the CL.

Tbh this season’s winner is the team who was less bad. Both Juve and Napoli don’t really deserve the title. Napoli dropped too many points against easy teams and had many opportunities to take the Serie A lead but failed. And Juve have been playing bad and unattractive football all season long.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Tough loss for Napoli. So difficult for a team that doesn't have deep pockets to win one of the Big 5 leagues these days. Makes Leicester City and Monaco's accomplishments all the more remarkable.

They're not mathematically out of it yet though.

Monaco?

They have a billionaire owner and a great squad when they won. Not comparable to Leicester at all, and them winning the league certainly wasn't some impossible achievement.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah Monaco is rich.
Though their team wasn't assembled with crazy money and I think that was the point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad