Pre-Game Talk: SENS take a bite out of the big Apple, Sunday 7:00 pm on SN

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
#41 STAY IN YOUR F.... NET

(THERE I SAID IT PRIOR TO A GAFFE IN ORDER TO PREVENT ANY)

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Why in the world would the OTA radio broadcast on TSN1200 be nearly 2 seconds later than the Cable Sportsnet signal? I don't mind when it's a 1/2 second or so early but late is unacceptable. Guess I'll have to mostly listen to the TV audio broadcast with the radio on very low just to catch Gord's in between play comments. Sorry Dean but I can't listen to you yell about a close miss 2 seconds after it happens.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Said it last game, I'm sick of watching Hoffman turn over the puck and kill plays on the PP.

And to not be the fist guy back checking Nash - just lazy, Stine got there before him.

Unacceptable. His game is brutal these days. So much dangle leading to turnovers and poor effort without th puck

Reactions: Pierre in Orleans

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Said it last game, I'm sick of watching Hoffman turn over the puck and kill plays on the PP.

And to not be the fist guy back checking Nash - just lazy, Stine got there before him.

Unacceptable. His game is brutal these days. So much dangle leading to turnovers and poor effort without th puck
He has always been soft away from the puck.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
What bugs me most is that Burrows keeps getting prime PP minutes for no reason at all. Like, where does Boucher see him being helpful on the powerplay?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad