Pre-Game Talk: SENS @ PENS, Saturday night, 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Still too early
No it's not. They were getting replaced either way. This teams best players aren't competing. Before the season is lost they need to do something. Having the season slip away before November is unacceptable 4 years in a row. Another pointless season is not ok.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
No it's not. They were getting replaced either way. This teams best players aren't competing. Before the season is lost they need to do something. Having the season slip away before November is unacceptable 4 years in a row. Another pointless season is not ok.
I'm all for changing the gm and the coach but until the players themselves decide that they are tired o losing and start playing a 200 foot game nothing will change you're just putting lipstick on a pig.

Reactions: LiseL

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Are they seriously rotating the goalies again lmao.

I'm all for changing the gm and the coach but until the players themselves decide that they are tired o losing and start playing a 200 foot game nothing will change you're just putting lipstick on a pig.
Players rarely make this decision. When seasons are gone they’re gone. For the most part. The only thing that will snap them back is a change.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Are they seriously rotating the goalies again lmao.

Players rarely make this decision. When seasons are gone they’re gone. For the most part. The only thing that will snap them back is a change.
They should rotate until one of them fully takes the net. Overall Forsberg has been the more consistent goalie this year. He should play.

I am looking forward to Mantipalo getting a shot, I liked his game in exhibition quiet and effective. He has good range as well should hopefully be good at defending the sens net. He had a good first pass in the games I watched in pre season. How was he in Belleville? Anyone watch him?

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowwy

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Hard to decide which is more masochistic: watching the Sens game or the Redblacks final game of the season tonight. Gonna have to dig down to find a way to win this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad