Pre-Game Talk: SENS in PENS, tues 7:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Well geez, he got the stick first and it naturally went up so Hoff's stick got near his hands but come on, that doesn't get called usually.

If its underneath the hands, it gets called more often than not and on top of that it spoiled a scoring chance. It was a good effort by Hoffman but he didn't make up quite enough ground. He was reaching in thats why his stick ended up underneath Kessel's hands.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
An embarrassment of riches. They have 3 forwards better than any one on most teams. I can't wait until Crosby and Malkin are retired and gone.
I remember a game at the civic centre
lemieux
jagr
Francis

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Didn't notice Stone much on Saturday but he had a great 1st period. The way he buys time and finds open ice is fun to watch.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
If its underneath the hands, it gets called more often than not and on top of that it spoiled a scoring chance. It was a good effort by Hoffman but he didn't make up quite enough ground. He was reaching in thats why his stick ended up underneath Kessel's hands.
Exactly.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I remember a game at the civic centre
lemieux
jagr
Francis
Yes they have a history of having an amazing offensive cast don't they. There was one year in the late 90's or early 2000's I think they had 5 of the top 6 scorers in the league. Lemieux, Jagr, Straka, Lang & Kovalev. Unforunately they flamed out to the trapping Devils.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Shit, why do we make it look so hard to score, and the opponent makes it look so easy? Damn you, Phaneuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad