From what Im watching
Price is going to shut us out:(
The slide continue Imo
Hope Im wrong

Last edited:

jules6565

Sep 2, 2007
Montreal
Need to win in blowout fashion. Rain of boos at the Bell Centre for the home team would be nice
Not gonna be easy, Price playing good and we're having trouble scoring regularly. I was at the CTC vs NYI and was disappointed with the final score.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
According to a now deleted tweet by one of the Citizen guys, looks like the Sens will be taking a BUS to Montreal for Wednesday's game. Looks like Euge is really tightening the budget. The train must be getting expensive.

I know Montreal is very close, but is this normal?

Jesus... The lenght people will go to say anything against Melnyk is actually insane.

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
Jesus... The lenght people will go to say anything against Melnyk is actually insane.
It's also been rumoured that the price of vegetables has gone up and the pre-game meals for the team will be without kale:shakehead.....what a cheapskate Melnyk is.

Reactions: Boud

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Looks like Price has found his form. Lets hope Andersen finds his soon.
Wednesday would be a good time to start.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Karlsson took us to the ECF

One player can't take you to the second round of the playoffs in basketball most of the time yet we're supposed to believe that Karlsson alone was the reason we went to double OT in game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. His performance was fantastic throughout the post-season but give me a break.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
One player can't take you to the second round of the playoffs in basketball most of the time yet we're supposed to believe that Karlsson alone was the reason we went to double OT in game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. His performance was fantastic throughout the post-season but give me a break.

The only players who elevated their games were Karlsson, Ryan and Pageau.

And check the Karlsson on/off ice splits for the playoffs. We were definitely carried by one player and it was one of the best playoff performances of our generation.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Andy always plays well in Montreal, the players love it. So perfect remedy to find their game. We've had a nice break, are in a city where the fanbase is rejuvenated and excited and they just passed us in the standings.

If we lose this game we're toast. This isn't a must win game, this is a state of the franchise game. This is where are the Sens at emotionally, will to compete, will to win, talent level - this is a game that determines where we go this season. Win and there's hope, lose and we are a shell of the 2017 version.

If we lose this game it means the players aren't willing to play hard, it's really that simple.

We lose this game and let's start talking draftday and who we can trade at the deadline.

Reactions: jules6565

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
:thumbu:

Imagine if we didn't have SENS Hockey in Ottawa? He kept the team from moving, he's my saviour!

heritage .png

35 hours to g0 :popcorn:

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Andy always plays well in Montreal, the players love it. So perfect remedy to find their game. We've had a nice break, are in a city where the fanbase is rejuvenated and excited and they just passed us in the standings.

If we lose this game we're toast. This isn't a must win game, this is a state of the franchise game. This is where are the Sens at emotionally, will to compete, will to win, talent level - this is a game that determines where we go this season. Win and there's hope, lose and we are a shell of the 2017 version.

If we lose this game it means the players aren't willing to play hard, it's really that simple.

We lose this game and let's start talking draftday and who we can trade at the deadline.

Andy wasn't really all that great in the last playoff series against the Habs.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Andy wasn't really all that great in the last playoff series against the Habs.

If Andy doesn't get his game toegether by Wednesday then forget the playoffs. Condon could carry us, but Boucher isnt willing to go there, he'd keep going back to his veteran Andy no matter what.

Dave Cameron for what he was totally rode Hammond in that run. If Boucher was coaching that team he would of gone back to Andy and the Hamburglar run never would of happened.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It's 2hrs 50 min from the CTC to the Bell Centre, according to google maps, which does not factor in traffic, and assumes driving the speed limit.

Google maps does factor in traffic; just try setting it to arrive at 9:30 (~3h20) and then switch it to arrive at midnight (~2h30). They have it at 2h10 min arriving 9:00 pm

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
The reason the Sens took the bus is because they can't practice at the CTC because the ice is taken so they wnet to the new Rockland arena to practice (which is on the way to Montreal) and is a good community activity for the team to do, and from there they went to Montreal.

I don't like Melnyck but speaking about buses is in crazy territory here

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Google maps does factor in traffic; just try setting it to arrive at 9:30 (~3h20) and then switch it to arrive at midnight (~2h30). They have it at 2h10 min arriving 9:00 pm

I stand corrected........ but I still assume it uses the speed limit, which everyone on the 417 respects, in it's calculation, right?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
The reason the Sens took the bus is because they can't practice at the CTC because the ice is taken so they wnet to the new Rockland arena to practice (which is on the way to Montreal) and is a good community activity for the team to do, and from there they went to Montreal.

I don't like Melnyck but speaking about buses is in crazy territory here

I think they regularly practice at the Sensplex, don't they?
And are they not Practicing today, in Rockland, and not leaving for Montreal until Wednesday?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad