Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Oduya isn't even playing bad

giphy.gif

Reactions: Alex1234

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
No, its just the footspeed of Oduya, Phaneuf and Ceci that's getting torched. LA is cherry picking a forward and chipping it out consistently. They can cheat cause we have so little ability to sustain pressure.
Ceci isn't having that bad of a game.

Sens have been more relaxed and loose this game.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Harpur got walked on the 1st goal and chabot was 3 really bad giveaways in one period and ppl are shitting on oduya? LOL

Ceci is also playing well but that won't get mentioned I'm sure

Reactions: Chip Chipperson

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Bottom 6 means 3rd and 4th line.. He is barely a 4th line player at this point... Rodewald could replace him in a heartbeat.

You guys are free to think that. Obviously with how the team has performed, everybody on the team gets a bad rep. Burrows has had a big target on his back since day 1. The trade sucked, the extension made it even worse and in the end he wasn't the player needed (since the real need was to replace MacArthur) but it ends there for me.

Deficient gap control here.

I have no idea what the Dmen are doing tonight... problem with this defense (well this year), they seem to be able to only play "one side of the puck" at once... have to be able to play solid 2-way hockey; league is way too good to be so inconsistent

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Chabot was our worst defensemen in the 1st with some really bad giveaways

Oduya isn't even playing bad
Harper has had a pretty comparable second he keeps getting tossed out there. (Yes he got an assist wow boucher is a genius)

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
He's only largely responsible for the 2nd goal against and a bunch more turnovers. No biggie!
His gap control could have been better but that's a goal condon should have at that angle and no traffic

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Harpur got walked on the 1st goal and chabot was 3 really bad giveaways in one period and ppl are ****ting on oduya? LOL

Ceci is also playing well but that won't get mentioned I'm sure
You need to read the thread when the bad plays happen

Chabot and Harpur got their share of hate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad