Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Hey maybe don't give the other team constant breakaways
Just something to consider

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Haha that's puts us at 28th overall in the league currently. But will someone tell me what our point percentage is?

Let's not be ridiculous, no one has talked about that in that while (well don't think so but admittedly I haven't read much lately). Of course it was great before going 1-8-1 in the last 10 games. I don't see what is hard to grasp there.

How is Burrows decent? I'd like to find out.

Simply because my expectations are set accordingly. It's not because Dorion gave up Dahlen to get him that I was expecting a world beater. I have followed Alex's whole career and I know where he is at now. Except that breakaway goal the other game, he isn't making costly mistakes and has been providing secondary scoring since joining the team with decent underlying numbers. Of course, I really don't see things the same way as many do here. I focus more on important players like Karlsson and Hoffman than Burrows and Oduya.

It's funny that some seem to think that you magically replace Oduya and Burrows by Harpur and Didomenico and we end up being better, yeah right...

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
You would have thought Boucher would have put in Claesson for Oduya tonight, especially considering it's on a back-to-back and Johnny-boy wasn't great in Anaheim, but no, that would have made too much sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad