Pre-Game Talk: SENS in California (Ducks), Wed. 10:00pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
For a guy who you never really notice, Tom Pyatt is really bad tonight. Like the 10th time he's weakly just passed it up the boards along the ice trying to get it out of the zone

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I have never seen such an extreme of philosophy. In the Lightning days they'd set up, cycle and never move their feet. Now they gain entry, pass twice frantically and then wing one low percentage shot after another at net that has zero hopes of going in. There's just no happy median.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
im actually so happy this team isn't just lightly suckign where they finish a couple of spots out of a playoff spot, a season like this can finally start the rebuild on a elite draft.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
He wanted structure, and Boucher is all about structure.

Unfortunately, in order for Boucher's system to work properly you essentially new a few star players capable of creating on their own. We have Mark Stone capable of that and then...a black void.

You mean players like Karlsson, Duchene, Hoffman, Ryan aren't capable of that? Did you see last playoffs? Or these players recent past?

Stone hasn't been creating much either in that prolonged slump. It's not an ability problem, it's a team problem.

You could point to almost any player and see a problem but what's wrong with Pageau this year?

And it confirms that the entire system is broken. Everyone is playing well under their capabilities.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree
I know I'm going to have a nightmare tonight of Dorion trading Ceci + a pick + a prospect + another pick for salary retention for a 30+ year old with 1 1/2 year left to UFA to help us finish in 11th spot.

Joider

Aug 13, 2012
Ottawa
Something needs to happen. At first, I was appalled at the idea of firing Boucher but the more games I see, the more and more I warm up to the idea of letting our best offensive players be offensive players under a new coach.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
At this point, it is so sad to see the lack of efcective creativity when they get the puck.

This time, it is Stone who forced a shot who get block then thet score...

Credit to the Ducks.. they disn't allowed us to have dangerous shot from the slot or at least, very few.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
DQazufhUQAAlADs.jpg:large

The feeling when you have no answers.
"Wow I might be fired soon, let me change nothing."

Reactions: L'Aveuglette
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad